2007 Toyota Sequoia

9.4

Based on 506 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

Best car: 7 years old and problem free

By on Friday, January 03, 2014

"Love everything about this car; it's remarkably rugged and reliable and great for tailgates. It's got 180,000 mi on it and drives like new. One issue only: I have to reach high to grab the pull to close the hatchback. Other than that, it's perfect; I look forward to the next 7 years."

I love this SUV so much especially the 2000 style.

By on Tuesday, December 24, 2013

"I wish I could find the same model/style with very low mileage. The style should have never change. I love the 2000/2001 look.....so happy with my truck, but I know my time is running out on this truck due to the high mileage. I am hoping for 300,000 miles before I need to purchase a new vehicle. She has been so great to me!!!!"

Love!

By on Sunday, November 17, 2013

Cons: "NONE"

"Bought this car under a year old with 10k miles on it and have never had a problem. Routine oil changes, brakes, tires, and occasional tie rod ... and that is it. I installed an after market DVD system for my 5 kids and an IPOD player for me. Toyota recalled mine this summer and they spent a bunch of money rust proofing the undercarriage and spare tire plate. This SUV is nearly impossible for me to replace. I am starting to get the itch for a newer car with blue tooth and so on (and my family size has shrunk from 7 to 6 ish), but nothing out there has really grabbed my attention and demanded that I sell my Sequoia to get get something new. Acura MDX is about the only thing that has come close, and it is in a different category all together. In fact, I like my year Sequoia better than the current model. Looks like she and I will be together for a few more years!"

Love it

By on Tuesday, September 17, 2013

"It holds a lot of grandkids and is very reliable."

Toyota Sequoia in Xlnt Shape, Lo Milege & Runs Grt

By on Monday, September 16, 2013

Pros: "See and enjoy this great running Toyota Sequoia"

Cons: "If you're looking for a SUV, you'll love this one"

"Super Sharp blk Toyota Sequoia,4Drs w/hatch back. Seats 8 & room to spare. Includes roof rack & tow package, pwr dr loc, seats,& wndws, A/C, sunroof & much more. 2002 model w/107k miles and Runs Great. Must see & test drive."

great family vehicle

By on Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Pros: "smooth transmission and safety items"

Cons: "tailgate handle or locking mechanism"

"Our family of 5 and 2 smaller dogs love this vehicle. We always say to friends when describing our Sequoia that NOBODY EVER COMPLAINS while traveling in this vehicle. I love how it pulls our 20 foot hybrid camping trailer with weight distribution hitch. Everything is so smooth. The shifting, the ride, the seats and on and on... I say that this is no fun to drive jokingly because it has advanced safety features that take the fun out of sliding in snow and ice. I am worried because I have to look for another vehicle as ours approaches 141000 miles and would like to stay on top of trailer towing capacity, safety and power here in the mountain elevation. Heard and know firsthand about toyota quality but there are other towing options. Wish I could just get another Sequoia but a pickup may be made more for towing in the mountains. I had one issue with Seqoia in the tailgate lock acting up, rumor is they should recall but who knows... its a hassle to access only through rear window instead of gate until either pay to fix or do it yourself ( tailgate handle breaks and or issue around lock mechanism. great vehicle and safe. shawn"

Lowest maintenance car I've ever owned

By on Monday, August 26, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable and dependable and lots of cup holders"

Cons: "Fast and the older kids don't mind borrowing it"

"I have had a fair number of cars, all American made until I paid over $40k for a cadillac that the motor started knocking at 100k miles and a client of mine told me to try a Toyota, they were very reliable and held their value. I've had this Sequoia for 8 years now and have put almost 200k miles on it, I'm a realtor and drive a great deal and I have never had to have the car serviced for anything other than routine maintenance items like brakes and oil changes. I couldn't be happier. My clients brag about the compfort in the back seats and my elderly parents love the handles around the back doors that help them get in. With 3 rows of seating there's plenty of room for the kids and grandkids and the seats are easy to lay down when I go shopping and have big items. I've put a chest of drawers in the back with no problem. My son's took it to the beach and with their sleeping bags were able to lay the seats down and sleep comfortably in back. The gas mileage isn't bad consiering the power of the V8 engine, it's a fast ride and really comfortable. I'll buy another one if this one ever wears out. Sorry American car makers, you have to step up your game to beat the Toyota."

Awesome family car----

By on Thursday, August 22, 2013

Pros: "Roomy, comfortable, kids loved DVD"

Cons: "Expensive to upgrade navigation"

"This car has taken me to so many places and moved me around the Palm Desert area in CA. It was a great family car and a great car for a divorced woman who is on the move. Now that I am settling down its time to let go of the past and start a new future and that means a new car."

The Beast. Powerful, reliable, safe, roomy.

By on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pros: "Trustworthy even after 215,000 miles."

Cons: "gas mileage - 15.3"

"I live in Colorado and have driven this SUV more than 200,000 miles.I plan to drive it at least another 100,000. It does not slip in the snow and the 4.7 V8 cruises up the mountains fully loaded without breaking a sweat. The only downside is V8 gas mileage which averages 15.5 mpg mixed city/highway. I replaced the struts at 210,000 miles. I think that's to be expected. Otherwise, only normal maintenance."

Awesome truck will always buy a Toyota!

By on Monday, July 22, 2013

Cons: "I cant think of one!"

"This truck is amazing I love it ! Best money spent Toyota does a awesome job! This truck has been everywhere ans is like traveling in your living room. Keep the oil changed and on a regular basis and it will be really good to you. Mine is in GREAT condition just starting to show a little rust in the interior door wells. Other then that it is a great truck. It runs great smooth and can hual my sons apt not 2x but three times Been to dog shows with my large dogs and road trips. Would not take anything else. With 158,000 miles it still runs like they day a bought it! LOVE IT!"