2007 Toyota Sequoia

9.4

Based on 506 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

Best SUV Ever OWNED 02 Sequoia Limited 4WD

By on Friday, May 02, 2014

Pros: "roomy, comfy, and most of all reliable,powerful V8"

Cons: "NON-NON"

"Its the best SUV I ever owned had it for a little over 6mos. now we bought it used from a private owner he was the very first owner who took very good care of this 2002 Limited 4WD had over 263K miles on the odometer had seen Toyota Services ever since new... looked great, start ups great and runs great couldn't believe the room of this SUV had it was so comfy that my 2 kids loves it, especially when we went from a small little 2009 Honda Fit Sport to this Sequoia it was a big change plus every other weekend trips you don't have to worry about borrowing other peoples mini-van or SUV... now we have this Sequoia & this year is going to be are very first long trip from Cali to Denver Colorado to visit my sister and the grand canyon off-road adventure with my families... Honestly this is the best and for most reliable ever SUV Toyota ever built to every families who owned one.. last but least I also have a cousin of mine had owned one since 2004 new Limited 4WD with over 300K and still hasn't slow a bit still running strong and very clean and love it..."

best in class, I love this truck, plenty of room

By on Sunday, April 27, 2014

"Great off road truck, especially on steep grade rugged dirt and rock, washed out roads."

Reliable SUV ever drove

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pros: "Interior, reliability, comfortable, ride, engine"

Cons: "uses a lot of gas"

"bought my Sequoia SR5 new in 2004 now has over 147K miles with nothing but well maintained oil changes and fluids. Love it because its larger enough on having lots of room the V8 engine is powerful. Its a 10 year old SUV but looks luxurious in style it has interior nice too. Gas mileage isn't bad but use a whole of gas being a larger SUV need something to haul my boat when going fishing otherwise love the Sequoia gets over 25 mpg still has excellent performance and very reliable than ever. I won't trade this SUV anytime soon know can trust it being the best in reliability."

love my truck but it DRINKS gas!!!

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pros: "Love the room and dependability of Toyota"

Cons: "Gas :(("

"I owned an Ml 320 before this and I traded for a sequoia for more space. I love my truck but sadly I am selling it because I travel 60 miles per day and gas is to expensive to get 13-15 miles per gallon!!!!! I will be looking for another Toyota though. They may not be luxury vehicles but they are very well built and dependable! The only problem I have had with mine is a belt in the engine that needed to be changed but it was very inexpensive to fix (another reason why I LOVE toyota's). P.S. the v8 engine is amazing!!"

Best vehicle in my garage!!!

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive :)"

Cons: "plastic handles easily break :("

"drives really nicely for a big truck. wonderful smooth ride, lots of power and speed, will take you anywhere accross the miles just follow every recommended maintenance service and you wont go wrong. will hold on to this baby 'til it falls apart!"