2003 Toyota Sequoia

9.4

Based on 550 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

The Beast. Powerful, reliable, safe, roomy.

By on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pros: "Trustworthy even after 215,000 miles."

Cons: "gas mileage - 15.3"

"I live in Colorado and have driven this SUV more than 200,000 miles.I plan to drive it at least another 100,000. It does not slip in the snow and the 4.7 V8 cruises up the mountains fully loaded without breaking a sweat. The only downside is V8 gas mileage which averages 15.5 mpg mixed city/highway. I replaced the struts at 210,000 miles. I think that's to be expected. Otherwise, only normal maintenance."

Lowest maintenance car I've ever owned

By on Monday, August 26, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable and dependable and lots of cup holders"

Cons: "Fast and the older kids don't mind borrowing it"

"I have had a fair number of cars, all American made until I paid over $40k for a cadillac that the motor started knocking at 100k miles and a client of mine told me to try a Toyota, they were very reliable and held their value. I've had this Sequoia for 8 years now and have put almost 200k miles on it, I'm a realtor and drive a great deal and I have never had to have the car serviced for anything other than routine maintenance items like brakes and oil changes. I couldn't be happier. My clients brag about the compfort in the back seats and my elderly parents love the handles around the back doors that help them get in. With 3 rows of seating there's plenty of room for the kids and grandkids and the seats are easy to lay down when I go shopping and have big items. I've put a chest of drawers in the back with no problem. My son's took it to the beach and with their sleeping bags were able to lay the seats down and sleep comfortably in back. The gas mileage isn't bad consiering the power of the V8 engine, it's a fast ride and really comfortable. I'll buy another one if this one ever wears out. Sorry American car makers, you have to step up your game to beat the Toyota."

Love this car...

By on Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pros: "Very reliable, awesome 4 wheel drive, tons of room in this car."

Cons: "Gas mileage is not great in this day and age...about 16 mpg overall in mixed driving."

"Wonderfully reliable car! Have done almost nothing except for oil changes in 220,000 miles. We will miss this car... Great traveling car for family trips...plenty of room for everyone and their luggage. Hard pressed to think of anything negative. Gas mileage is poor, but that goes with the territory in these cars."

Simply Grand!

By on Friday, May 4, 2007

"I decided I needed more space than my 4Runner offered, so I took the leap and purchased the Sequoia. I have had it for two weeks and don't regret my decision. Gas mileage so far isn't much different than the 4Runner. The Sequoia has substantially more room! Better looking! Quieter!"

Awesome truck will always buy a Toyota!

By on Monday, July 22, 2013

Cons: "I cant think of one!"

"This truck is amazing I love it ! Best money spent Toyota does a awesome job! This truck has been everywhere ans is like traveling in your living room. Keep the oil changed and on a regular basis and it will be really good to you. Mine is in GREAT condition just starting to show a little rust in the interior door wells. Other then that it is a great truck. It runs great smooth and can hual my sons apt not 2x but three times Been to dog shows with my large dogs and road trips. Would not take anything else. With 158,000 miles it still runs like they day a bought it! LOVE IT!"