2014 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,289 - $22,968.

10/6.9

8.3

Based on 74 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Best in Resale value

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pros: "roomy space & quite"

Cons: "Not much off Power compare to other brands"

"I have purchase X L E model 2015. if, you are looking for a loaded features then you should go for limited. Leave the N A V and get everything else like the Bluetooth,P W R door Trunk & backup camera.Will safe on you monthly payment. But it also depending on your credit score & Sales Agent who you are dealing with. Be sure to check for the right dealers. I came across some off the dealers valued R A V 4 MSGR more then what it should be. Overall, If you drive this car on City or Highway its very quite. 176 HP(Horsepower) is Standard, its not as good as Honda CR-V when it comes to HP. But other then that its better then most mid-size when it comes to roomy space and quite ride. If, you are looking for a reliable SUV car and resale value for your money in 5-6 years time you should go for R A V 4."

Luv it, Luv it, Luv it

By on Monday, January 12, 2015

Pros: "JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT."

Cons: "Well, I miss the drawer where I kept my change!"

"Wouldn't even consider trading this thing in on a Camry except my wife is now disabled and getting into an SUV is very difficult and the SUV ride is firmer than her very painful arthritic back can stand so we go to a Camry with a softer ride and easier accessibility. Sigh... I do love my Rav4."

LOVE this car!

By on Thursday, January 08, 2015

Pros: "both classy and fun, fits in anywhere"

Cons: "gap behind back seats and cargo cover"

"I absolutely love my 2014 Rav4. I'm very proud of it. I love the body styling on the outside, and the way everything looks and feels on the inside. Everyone who goes for a ride with me loves it too. It's a great around-town as well as road-trip car."

Efficient, Quiet, Reliable

By on Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Pros: "Good mileage, great AWD system, largo cargo area"

Cons: "harsh ride over rough surfaces, no sunglass holder"

"This is my 2nd Rav4 and I love it. My previous Rav4 was very reliable and never had any problems. I have been impressed with the MPG's. 32.9 on a recent road trip for the holidays. Overall a great SUV. I do wish the ride was not quite as harsh, but only on uneven surfaces. There are a lot of small SUV options, but the Rav4 cant be beat when it comes to dependability and reliability. Its a vehicle you can drive for many years without issues."

Too many downgrades.

By on Friday, November 28, 2014

Pros: "Love the blind spot signals and back up camera."

Cons: "Too many cheap downgrades."

"This is my third Rav4. My husband is still driving the 2007, with over 100,000 miles on it. We have never had a serious problem with it. I had a new 2012 with only 8,000 miles on it when I was hit and my car rolled twice on an interstate. The car was totaled. I walked away with some scratches and bruises. I credit that to the car's safety features and God. I immediately bought a 2013 to replace it, without a lot of thought to the changes in it except for the rear hatch now being opened from the top. After I bought the car, I realized that Toyota had actually cheapened down the car. Gone are the extra console compartment, the second closed glove box and the little change and garage door opener cubbies. Not to mention the 110 plug in and the digital radio controls. The carpet is replaced with a cheap-looking material along with the sound-proofing. The road noise is really loud, and the wind noise around the Windows is really bad. As far as driving, it is ok, but not as quick on the take-off as my 6 cylinder 2012. The storage in the back was cut down for a place for the under-sized spare tire. That is a big downgrade as far as I am concerned. And why did they take out those great handles to lay the seats down from the back? It seems like they took all of the best features out. I do love the backup camera and the blind-spot signals are wonderful. But why did they put a switch on the dash to turn them off? The controls stuck on the left hand side of the dash are very hard to see, and very awkward to use. Too easy to push the wrong button. All in all, I would not recommend this car, nor will I buy another Toyota. So disappointing!!!"