2014 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $47,808 - $49,333.

10/6.9

8.3

Based on 89 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

2015 RAV4 XLE - Excellent ride, fit and finsh

By on Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Pros: "Ride, comfort, moonroof, space, bluetooth, 6 speed"

Cons: "lack of tech option on XLE Trim"

"Loads of room and very comfortable. Sporty, firm ride with excellent visibility and drivers position. Good fit and finish and I anticipate great reliability. Acceleration is fine from my perspective, especially the sport mode. Handles well and takes corners with little body roll. I wish it had a tech option to add blind spot and back up cross sensors. Too early to tell about mileage"

4 Months on the road...still love it!

By on Friday, August 23, 2013

Pros: "Sharp Looks, Handling, Seat Comfort, Very Roomy"

Cons: "Check your tires air pressure"

"Purchased my 2013 Rav4 Limited with BSM, and I couldn't be happier. I also looked at the CX5, Rogue, and the Forester. The Rav looked the sharpest standing still as well as inside the car. I really don't miss my old 6 cyclinder Rav. Pickup is sufficient, better when it's in Sport Mode. Mileage is good, not great, but then again it's the same with the other mini suv's I looked at. Noticed some reviewers said their ride was harsh. My advice is to check your air pressure in each tire. When delivered I noticed how harsh my ride was. Found out each tire was over inflated 45-50 psi. Once I took each tire down to 32 psi, ride became much smoother even on the 18" Limited tires. Other than that am glad I bought the Rav with no regrets. Had my last Rav for 6 years with no issues at all, so reliability is important to me."

Better than expected

By on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pros: "Gas mileage, comfortable inter., sport & eco modes"

Cons: "Limited passenger storage."

"The family was looking to down size vehicles and also improve gas mileage. So we looked in the small SUV category at all options- Honda CRV, Ford Escape, Mazda 5, Chevy Equinox, etc. Although all have them had certain features we liked and it was a tough decision, the new RAV4 overall was the best quality, options and new style that fit for us. The value for the options we were looking for led us to the XLE model. We have had the vehicle now for more than a month and it has been even better than expected. The ride and comfort are very good for a small vehicle. There is plenty of leg room even when there are four or five people. Back seats recline which makes the difference so you get a feeling of more space. Gas mileage has been great coming from a large SUV. Overall it has been a very good vehicle."

The best SUV I have ever owned

By on Monday, July 29, 2013

Pros: "Fair Price, great options and fun to drive."

Cons: "Would prefer real leather to the syn leather."

"I purchased the Limited with the BSM (blind spot monitor). This vehicle has all of the options that you would expect on a more expensive vehicle. Handling is very good and the 2.5 liter engine has plenty of pep. Good room in the rear. The power liftgate is great."

Love it!

By on Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pros: "Great MPG, good price for options,"

Cons: "Some road noise"

"I've had my 2013 RAV4 XLE for about a month and so far, I absolutely love it. MPG is great-- I've taken it on a trip and averaged 31 highway MPG at 70-75mph (Texas speed limits). I like the Eco Mode/Sport option- I switch pretty regularly between them as I'm merging on the highway or driving through town. I've taken a lot of people in the car and everyone seems to have room whether they are in the passenger seat or back seat. There is a little more road noise than the Mazda CX-5, but I selected the RAV4 for price (I got it cheaper than the Mazda CX-5 Touring), comfort, and proven reliability/reputation."