2013 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,087 - $22,707.

10/7.0

8.2

Based on 59 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 | Next

Great small SUV with plenty of room

By on Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pros: "Ipod, bluetooth audio, smooth ride"

Cons: "No automatic headlight feature."

"I read several reviews on the 2013 Rav4 and checked out many other SUV's from this class. We previously owned a 2007 BMW 328xi, but with a new child it was becoming difficult to get my daughter in and out of the vehicle. Not to mention my wife had to move her seat completely forward to get the car seat to fit correctly. Now for the actual review. I was initally impressed with the new design of the exterior. I never liked the previous RAV4's because they did not up to date to me and the tire on the back was outdated. The new exterior caught my eye along with the Shoreline Blue color of the vehicle I have. This vehicle has plently of get up and go for a 4 cyl/AWD. The interior is also roomier that I expected. With the driver seat all the way back, I could still sit behind myself without an issue, and I am 6'3". My daughter's car seat fits great behind the front passenger seat even facing to the rear. The front seat needed no adjustment. I found this vehicle to be well priced as well. I have the XLE. The backup camera is fantastic as well as the IPod intergration and bluetooth audio. This RAV4 rides very smooth with a little bit more road noise than I wanted from the Michelin tires it came with. Even with an all-wheel drive, I have still managed to get 33 MPG on the highway in ECO mode. Overall, we are very please with the purchase. I have a 2005 Toyota Sequoia Limited which I absolutely love. This is a great addition to my family."

One Sweet SUV!

By on Monday, April 15, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortable, and tons of amenities."

Cons: "Wimpy Horn (only negative I could think of)"

"I'm one of those people that need to research everything to the nth degree before I purchase. I researched and test drove many small SUV's....... For the price, features, ride quality, performance, and overall bang for the buck you can't beat the newly designed 2013 RAV4. I honestly could not be happier with my purchase and absolutely enjoy driving this vehicle. The XLE trim level has the most bang for the buck with many standard features you'd have to either pay more for or purchase the top trim level to get it in other SUV's. Completely happy with purchase.....you can't go wrong with the 2013 RAV4!"

Great SUV

By on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

"I have had the 2013 toyota rav4 for 3 months and like how is handles overall. It handled great in the snow (one foot) going up a steep hill. Also great MPGs I get around 24 MPGs on average driving both city and highway."

One of the best in its class

By on Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pros: "Blind spot assist, reclinable back seats"

"I bought this car couple of weeks ago. Its a AWD Limited. I live in Denver and I drove it in snow and on the mountains and it did amazingly well. It did not make lot of noise while climbing the mountains.It was smooth compared to other SUV's in its class(I drove rouge and CR-V before). I never touch my key as I have keyless entry option. JBL sound system is awesome. Toyota Entune gives more options(Bing, Pandora, sports, weather..) for you if you have a smart phone. It has enough leg room in the front and back rows. The auto lift tail gate, blind spot and keyless entry are awesome. Recline able rear seats are very comfortable. I like the new sharp looks of the RAV4. If you can compromise on some features like Blind spot assist, Softex imitation leather seats(not real leather), Auto lift tail gate and Key less entry go with XLE and save some $$'s. I am very happy with my Rav4."

Better than expected

By on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pros: "Gas mileage, comfortable inter., sport & eco modes"

Cons: "Limited passenger storage."

"The family was looking to down size vehicles and also improve gas mileage. So we looked in the small SUV category at all options- Honda CRV, Ford Escape, Mazda 5, Chevy Equinox, etc. Although all have them had certain features we liked and it was a tough decision, the new RAV4 overall was the best quality, options and new style that fit for us. The value for the options we were looking for led us to the XLE model. We have had the vehicle now for more than a month and it has been even better than expected. The ride and comfort are very good for a small vehicle. There is plenty of leg room even when there are four or five people. Back seats recline which makes the difference so you get a feeling of more space. Gas mileage has been great coming from a large SUV. Overall it has been a very good vehicle."

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 | Next