2012 Toyota RAV4

Based on 629 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Overall nice SUV

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

"This is my first Rav4. I bought the base 4 cyl. and my one big complaint is the road noise on bad roads......smooth ride on good roads. Otherwise, I do like this vehicle and bought it because of the Toyota reputation, reliability and performance rating. I put 2412 miles on it driving out to CO. and it performed great in the mountains and interstates. I've had it for 3 mos. and already have over 4000 miles on it. Lots of storage and comfortable ride."

GREAT Work Vehicle

By on Saturday, July 28, 2007

"This is my third RAV4 since 2001. I own and run a small business, and the 2006 4 cyl RAV4 Sport 4WD meets my needs superbly. I love the new styling and larger interior. My only complaints: the front cupholders are the worst in the industry, the engine/transmission hesitate a bit on acceleration, and there is no need for the annoying beeping reminder to fasten seat belts. Overall, excellent mileage and great quality. Ths won't be my last RAV!"

By on Saturday, July 28, 2007

SPORT Rav4

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"I unfortunately purchased a 4 cylinder. I was looking for the best fuel economy as I have an hour commute each way. It has no power. If I do not come to a complete stop before accelerating again, the car hesitates. Merging into traffic is sometimes scary without some power to get you up to speed or the car seems jerky. The electronic transmission is flaky - the car seems like it is constantly shifting or not shifting at all. The interior is cheap for what you pay and the seats are hard with cheap fabric. The radio is substandard. The speakers sound awful. My Rav has a power moonroof and when it is open, you can hear the roof rack rattling. The 4WD is not traditional 4WD - it only works up to 20 mph. Very disappointed in my decision to purchase this vehicle."

Great for long trips and camping

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"I love this vehicle! This was my first SUV that I have bought. I researched others with comparable "extras" and nothing compared in price and gas mileage! I also got a great deal because I was able to negotiate. I have taken now 2 trips back and forth that required 4-5 hours of driving each way and I loved it! I had 3 other people with me that said it was one of the nicest smoothest SUV's they had ever been in. Also when you are looking at SUV's make sure you look at torque because if you don’t have enough torque for the engine you will get that jerk when you accelerate. This SUV works out great for me, and I love the bluetooth capability!"