2010 Toyota RAV4

Based on 696 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

2011 Toyota Rav4

By on Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Pros: "MPG, handling"

Cons: "tires that come with it only lasted 25,000 miles"

"I really like my vehicle. I live in a rural area and average 28 MPG. I have 42,000 miles on it and thought it might be time for new brakes even though I was not having any problems. I had them checked by a mechanic and he said I had another 10,000 miles before I would need new ones. We get a lot of snow here and I have no problems getting around with this vehicle. This is my third Rav4 and I love them."

Great Shape and Reliable

By on Monday, April 29, 2013

"Vehicle taken care of , is in great shape and fun to drive. Very reliable vehicle."

This is a great car!

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

Pros: "Reasonable price, fun to drive"

Cons: "Mileage only fair, road noise is noticeable"

"This car has plenty of power and drives very well. Mileage could be a little better, only get around 20 MPG around-town driving. Road noise can be a little annoying on long trips or rough pavement, but otherwise very happy with this car."

Love Toyota! My favorite vehicle ever owned!

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, comfortable, fun"

Cons: "Not the best gas mileage at 24 to 28 mpg"

"I've had this vehicle for 2 years and it has not needed one thing! Driven it across the country twice and it is roomy and comfortable. Love the leather interior and heated seats! Also, really love the Toyota care with free oil changes for 2 years! We get about 24 to 28 mpg, and after having a Prius, I wish the mileage was better. We have 4WD which has also come in handy a few times. Toyota has always treated us well and would not sell this SUV except we have moved oversees and can't ship it! Now it is in storage in Ohio! At least is has not been driven in snow...strictly from the South! I highly recommend Toyota for quality reliable vehicles!"

Excellent vehicle with fantastic gas mileage

By on Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pros: "Mileage and reliability plus handling"

Cons: "Seats could be more comfortable"

"30 mpg highway actual, excellent traction control, no mechanical failures, seats could be more comfortable."

I love this car!

By on Friday, December 23, 2011

Pros: "Too numerous for 50 characters or less."

Cons: "Back wiper doesn't pivot out enough for a squegee."

"We're in the process of driving the wheels off this car. Almost 5 years old, 120K miles, and it's not given us a bit of trouble. Traded in a Corolla with 208K miles for this car and while I miss the mileage, I like that the Rav sits up higher and I like the v6 for merging. We have two med. size (60-70 lbs) dogs that ride perfectly in the back."

Overall nice value

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, interior storage, MPG"

Cons: "loud interior"

"Overall the car is a nice value. The interior seems a bit noisy compared to other cars.. like the other car we own which is a Prius.. you get a lot of wind and road noise in the interior. I have had a few issues that needed to be resolved but otherwise I realy like the size of the RAV4 and driving it. I like that all the seats in the back fold completely flat.. I have had 10' 2x4s on the inside of the vehicle, nothing sticking out of a window or anything. 8' 2x4s fit well."

Best SUV By FAR

By on Thursday, March 18, 2010

"Had a 2003 Rav L AWD. Loved everything about it except acceleration. No power for a 4 cyl. Traded for a 2006 Rav Limited AWD. The 2006 Rav Styling took a while for me to adjust. The ride, power and comfort blew me away for the money a great buy. And great in the Snow, never got stuck."

Excellent vehicle

By on Monday, December 28, 2009

"The RAV4 is an excellent vehicle that for its size provides tremendous versatility, economy and performance. Toyota quality is certainly present and I would recommend this vehicle to friends and family."

Not one problem!

By on Sunday, August 9, 2009

"I have owned this car for 18 months and have yet to take it to the dealer for anything. I have had the usual oil changes, etc but absolutely no warranty problems. I have had Toyotas before and have always been great but my Rav4 is amazing. I love Toyota!!"

Perfect snow-belt mobile

By on Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"We don't do much hiway driving, so went w/the 4cyl. +V6 was $2k more. Haven't been disappointed. We average 26-28mpg in mostly around-town driving. Try that with a US built SUV. 28k mi & 2yrs later, all we've had to do is routine maintenance. (oil changes & tire rotations). The previous US made vehicle was in the shop at least 6-8 times before 25k. This thing is THE PERFECT New England snow-belt mobile. Sure, the 50/50 lock kicks out at 25mph. If its that slippery, you shouldn't be going any faster!!! Its perfect for my wife's commute to our small-town hospital. The 18in Yokohama's don't have the best wear ratings. We'll be looking for something a bit more durable to replace them before winter. Several folks at work have similar models (1 a V6 for towing) and our Co. purchased one. Have already recommended Rav's."

Great Vehicle!

By on Monday, June 8, 2009

"I purchased my RAV4 last year, new and it has been a fantastic vehicle, something that I've come to expect and love about Toyotas. The V6 gives me the power I need when I need it, it is *absolutely* reliable, sporty and good looking and comfortable. As with any Toyota I've ever owned, you take care of it, and it takes care of you. No problems with the vehicle (power train or anyting) whatsoever. My disabled father sits comfortably in the back seat and with the back seats down, it can haul an amazing amount of stuff! I drove this vehicle through the worst winter in almost 100 years and it performed in very deep snow as good as any 4x4 truck I've ever owned. The blutooth interface is so handy for hands free as well. I am absolutely in LOVE with this vehicle! Only 2 complaints. The true 4x4 split kicks off at about 25 mph which seems fine but would be better if it ran through about 30 or 35mph. Also, it has a kind of tricky blind spot on the drivers side, you have to pay pretty close attention changing lanes, etc but once you're used to it, its okay, certainly not a deal breaker. I'd recommend RAVs to anyone thinking of purchasing. They're fabulous vehicles! :)"

I love my Ravvie!!!!

By on Friday, April 10, 2009

"I absolutely LOVE my RAV4!! It's stylish, classy, fast, comfortable, dependable, had no problems with it whatsoever. I bought her last July and have been on 2 road trips, and I'm very happy with my purchase. I plan to keep it for a long time! If you want a nice sized SUV that's not too expensive and that doesn't break your bank as far as gas, and something stylish and dependable, definitely get the RAV4. You won't be disappointed! I gave it all 5 stars across the board!"

Great car

By on Thursday, November 6, 2008

"I bought a new 08 V6 Limted in March. In May we drove to NY from Wi. Put on 3K miles total. The car handled the mountains and turns with ease. The seats are wonderfuly comfortable. Pick up awesome. Love the car. Would get another in a heart beat"

We bought Two !

By on Sunday, August 3, 2008

"This is the first vehicle in a long time I am completely satisfied with. So much so we bought a second one for our college bound,adventurer,nature loving child. It's good on gas, safe, very reliable, handles well under all conditions and is very roomy inside. True, if you want to do some serious off-roading, this is not what your looking for, but for normal driving and in all weather conditions this is a great SUV. Everything is well laid out. There isn't anything about it I don't like. In fact the entire family likes it. The first one is now 2 years old and we have not had any problems or additional costs. I pull a small 4X8 trailer with it occasionally with no problem. If you are looking for a small SUV you won't be sorry with this one."

Excellent

By on Friday, April 11, 2008

"With the exception of having a spare tire on the back this SUV is excellent. The ride is smooth and quiet and has adequate power. I would definitely recommend this automobile."

Could be better

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"I have been having continuous problems with air leaks under the seats. Also the door always sounds like it's not shut all the way.You can hear air and road noise. I have taken it to the Toyota dealer 3 times for the same problem and it has yet been fixed correctly."

Great SUV, but

By on Saturday, January 12, 2008

"Owned two Highlanders before I bought the RAV, Limited 4x4, V-6 by the way. Both Highlanders were Limited models also and I'll have to say they were a bit more comfortable and with a few more upgrades over the RAV, BUT the RAV handles better and the V-6, 267hp, is very impressive. The major complaint I have with the RAV is the back door which swings out rather than up and it opens on the street side! With the spare attached to the door which makes it very heavy; the least amount of pressure to shut the door makes a loud bang......poor design. Put the dang spare out of the way! The optional 400watt sound system leaves a lot to be desired and the dash is rather "mono-plastico". I opted to have leather and heated seats (not offered from Toyota) installed by the same after-market people the dealer used and I saved about $1000! (I found out who they used and sought them out). I would recommend the RAV overall but if you're looking for more creature comforts go for the Highlander."

Good choice

By on Saturday, November 3, 2007

"Wanting to buy American I almost bought the Potiac Torrent SUV. I learned that the Torrent had a Chineese engine and a Japaneese transmission. So much for buying American. I bought an '06 RAV4 Limited in Feb o6 so it is a year and 9 months old and I now have 33,000 miles on it. A very happy 33K miles. Just checked the resale values vs the Torrent and for a private party sale the RAV4 is worth $5,935 more than the Torrent. I am averaging 25 city and 28 highway MPG. One of the reasons I bought the RAV4 had an EPA estimate that was 4MPG than the Torrent. I calculated with my 18K to 20K a year I would save about $300+ a year on gas - and that was at $2.50 a gallon. Now looking at the resale I sure am glad I bought the Toyota."

great for what it is designed for

By on Thursday, October 25, 2007

"I IWN A 2006 RAV 4 SPORT V6 WITH 13500 MILES. SO FAR IT HAS BEEN GREAT FOR DEPENDABILITY, LOOKS, AND SPONK. HOWEVER I WISH IT WOULD GET BETTER GAS MILIAGE. OTHER THAN THAT I REALLY LIKE IT, AND WOULD, AND HAVE RECOMMENDED IT TO OTHERS. AS FAR AS COMFORT IT NEEDS MORE COMFORTABLE FRONT SEATS."

Great Little SUV

By on Monday, October 22, 2007

"I have had several 4Runners and a LandCruiser and this 07 RAV4 is so much fun. I got the V6 and get 23MPG on a constant 50/50 City Highway combined. It is fast and has tons of room, I highly recommend it."

Room- Room - Room

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"This is the most amazing vehicle we've owned yet. So much room in the back seat, it's unreal...and the seats recline... yes, the back seats! Easily fits a family of 4 and their luggage with a dog kennel to spare. A most comfortable ride cross country multiple times! The 4-cylinder is a bit sluggish, but the vehicle itself is just awesome. We average 27-28 mpg and have topped out at 31 highway. It's a great family and dog hauler. We would high recommend it!"

Wont own anything else!

By on Thursday, August 9, 2007

"WHY WOULD YOU EVER OWN ANYTHING OTHER THAN A TOYOTA. MY NEW RAV4 V6 SPORT 4WD IS EVERYTHING I EXPECTED AND MORE. I ACTUALLY GET BETTER GAS MILLAGE THAN THEY PROJECTED. THE ACCELERATION IS AMAZING AND I CONSTANTLY FIND MYSELF THINKING I'M IN A SPORTS CAR. I'M A 37 YEAR OLD DOCTOR AND MOTHER OF TWO SO YOU CAN IMAGINE I'M ALWAYS ON THE GO. DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT MY RAV. 5TH TOYOTA, THANKS TOYOTA"

Excellent, reliable vehicle, worth its money

By on Monday, July 4, 2016

"third rav4, no problems with any, very reliable, you get your full money's worth, peppy, fun to drive, feel safe inside, will consider new rav4 when ready to move up!"

Eats tires

By on Sunday, June 22, 2014

"Since buying 2011 rav 4 dealer tires wore out at 18000 miles. I purchased consumer reports best rated tire for wear, i now have 31000 miles on it and need new tires."