2010 Toyota RAV4

Based on 645 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Best car I ever had!

By on Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Pros: "reliability, fun to drive"

Cons: "brake pedal requires extra pressing"

"Trouble free miles, excellent car!"

No Regrets

By on Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pros: "$"

Cons: "Not Andriods friendly space keeper"

"Overall this car is worth my money no regrets"

Very Good Vehicle

By on Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage 22 city 29 highway"

Cons: "Safety auto door locks and headlights"

"Just some of the safety features such as automatic locks, auto lights, that come standard with most vehicles I sort of expected are not there. On long trips not comfortable seats."

I love my Rav4!

By on Friday, October 10, 2014

Pros: "Great price. Easy, fun, reliable. Just ok on gas."

Cons: "Radio display goes out at times. Pricey oil change"

"The Rav4 is a zippy little SUV with nice accessories for the price. I bought it brand new in 2011, so I had free maintenance for the first two years or so. It was a bit of a shock once that was over to find out an oil change (synthetic blend) costs around $80, but other than that, I have no real complaints. It is a very reliable vehicle and has been virtually trouble free. Please note that the RAV4 got an overhaul, style- and accessory-wise in 2012, so I can't really speak to the newest version out there. The one issue that I have is from time to time, the display on the radio will spaz out or go off completely. Not sure what causes it. Newer RAV4s have a touch screen for the radio."

Excellent Condition

By on Friday, October 10, 2014

"Original owner, no accident and maintained regular service"

Nice Car

By on Saturday, October 04, 2014

Pros: "Gas Saver"

Cons: "Steering wheel has a knock sound while turning"

"I had this car for 10k miles, I havent had any issues. I have 2.4Liter model very good in highways (at least 30mpg), in city it is not that much good in saving (20-22mpg)."

Somewhat decent

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive. Great for space in cargo area."

Cons: "Horrible on gas consumption!!!"

"Terrible on gas!! Ridiculous that the 4 wheel drive is a manual button, and shuts off above 25 mph! Cup holders to big, drinks spill on turns! Lousy stock stereo and speakers! Replaced them with better after market products. No lights for the inside rear cargo space. Back windshield wiper is to small, along with small area of wash fluid, cannot see through complete rear window. Tires had to find for a reasonable price. Horrible back middle seat, to small and seatbelt difficult and uncomfortable. As well as very difficult to pull down back middle seat divider for cup holders. No rear defrost! Spare tire has no air sensors like the other tires. Rear door opens to the side, instead of up is very inconvenient. Roof rack and rear cargo space is pretty good. Plenty of little cubby's for storage! Rides pretty smooth, but can feel the instability when on an off ramp! 2 dc plugs, but one directly in the way of cup holder! Body has good style. Difficult to see backing up! Expensive!!!"

Very pleased with this suv. Great mpg hiway

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "Reliability super"

Cons: "door armrest too low"

"Excellent choice for small suv and 31 mph hiway"

GREAT CAR TOYOTA V6 RAV4 4X4

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

Pros: "NICE TO DRIVE"

Cons: "OLDER SHORTER RAV4 WAS MORE FUN TO DRIVE"

"I BOUGHT THIS CAR ON A WHIM….NEVER MEANT TO SPEND SO MUCH. IT HAS BEEN WORTH EVERY PENNY. AND…..SOMEONE RECENTLY HIT ME IN THE REAR, A HARD BLOW…..THIS CAR KEPT ME INJURY FREE. BIG PLUS! COMFORTABLE, RELIABLE, EVERY OPTION BUT BLUETOOTH AND BACKUP CAMERA, I LOVE IT. I DID NOT RATE IT A 10 IN EVERY CATEGORY FOR TWO REASONS; ONE I EXPECTED BETTER GAS MILEAGE. TOYOTA CAN DO MUCH BETTER, EVEN WITH MY V6. TWO, IT SHOULD BE A BETTER FIT FOR A SHORT DRIVER. IT WORKS OK FOR ME, I AM SHORT, BUT I NOTICED A SHORTER FRIEND GETS RIGHT UP UNDER THE STEERING WHEEL. NOT GOOD."

not worth the money i paid...

By on Monday, August 25, 2014

Pros: "spacious for a family of 4"

Cons: "automatic locks went out quick"

"I over paid for this car, the automatic locks went out in the first 3 years...the back door has no handle and must be opened by the automatic locks that are no longer working.It has had quite a bit of recalls. Other than that the car is reliable and comfortable"

proud owner

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

"Love this car! One repair (replaced water pump) in over 80000 miles."

Bought New - Would Do It Again!

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

Pros: "Love features, fun to drive, roomy, well made"

Cons: "small bkup camera image, no usb, no stereo mute"

My 09 Blizzard Pearl Ltd

"Love love love my 2009 RAV4 Ltd in Blizzard Pearl. Bought it new off the showroom floor. Probably paid a little much, but I don't care (my husband does, but it's not his)! Is loaded. Drives well has great features and I LIKE the rear door that opens to the side. I am a woman, and only 5'1", so side open rear door is a super plus. Rear door does open to the right (curb in America), but doesn't bother me. The ltd's touch-open unlock door feature is great. Equipped with fog lights. Decent size glove compartment, also lockable - no light in it. Additional smaller storage compartment on dash above glove compartment. Storage under center armrest. Good size, 2 compartments: large, deep one with additional standard cigarette-type charger outlet, smaller compartment directly under arm rest for pens, change, etc. Lots of drink holders - great features. All doors have one, 2 in center console, 2 in drop-down center of backseat. Love touch-dial/button AC/Heat controls. Dual A/C controls. A/C fast to cool & is really cold, even in extreme Texas heat. Heat equally responsive. Dropdown sunglass holder holds standard size sunglasses, but not oversized or wraparound sport models. Auto on makeup mirror lights, both sides activated upon sliding open mirror cover. If visor is left down & makeup mirrors are left open, lights go out automatically when car is shut off to avoid draining battery. Auto Sunroof -- love it. Upgraded JVC stereo & 7 speaker system is great. Multiple CD, but I don't use. Satellite radio compatible. Has 120V electrical plug behind center console & I believe also one in cargo compartment as well. Bluetooth also. Steering wheel equipped with stereo, bluetooth controls. Good leg room in front and back seats. Rear seats are independently adjustable - forward/backward & a slight adjustment in recline (an important feature - I've made long trips in an SUV without this feature & it is horrible on a bad back). Both rear seats fold flat increasing the rear's already roomy storage/carry capacity. There is even room on floor between rear & front seats for items when the rear seats are folded down. I have hauled a very large bird cage, suitcases, and bags and bags of stuff on a trip with no problem. I have leather seats - love them. With the leather package comes electric driver seat controls include adj lumbar, recline, height, seat tilt. Heated seats. Blind spots are virtually non-existant when driving & with backup camera (appears in left side of rear-view mirror). Many people complain about the rear tire mounted on the back. I like it there. Mounted on the back allows for an extra storage compartment (actually 2) under the rear cargo floor. Additionally, if you are hit from behind (or back into something) you do not do damage to the rear door like if there were no tire mounted there! It happened to me - no door damage, replaced the rear tire cover only! Body integrity is great. I did have another make of car at one time that would dent if you looked at it wrong! Would change very little. Recommended changes/additions: * Larger backup camera image -- with/without navigation package * Audible Warning system when vehicle gets too close to objects -- rear & rear sides (Jeep has this feature). * Glove compartment light * Mute button for stereo on steering wheel * USB port * Ipod/MP3 player/phone interface. I love this vehicle and would buy another in a heartbeat! NOTE: I recently drove a loaner 2014/2015 RAV4 from the dealership. It was nice, but I liked mine better! The only feature I liked more was the large backup camera screen in the dash! I HATED the rear cargo door that opened upward! It was heavy, hard to reach (I'm only 5'1") and really hard to pull down. They will not be selling these new RAV4s to short, handicapped, elderly or people with health issues."

My 09 Blizzard Pearl Ltd

Best car in its class

By on Sunday, August 10, 2014

Pros: "Good price for $$"

Cons: "Does not have a navigation system built in"

"Exterior paint - metallic blue - maintains its luster after 5 years. Interior is comfortable. Cargo is ample. Handles well in short and long rides. Has never failed us."

dexteremely satisfies since buying vehicle brand n

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pros: "handling for 4 cyclinder, smaller and lighter vehi"

"no more commments"

I like almost everything about it

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pros: "Gets me where I'm going as fast as I want."

Cons: "Cruise control is jerky."

"The only thing I don't like about it is how jerky the cruise control is on moderate/big hills."

disapointed

By on Monday, July 21, 2014

Pros: "Engine seems reliable"

Cons: "Rest of car problematic"

"Had to change O2 sensor at 38,000 miles ($300)and water pump at 45000 ($430) Toyota wouldn't back their product. Both prices lower than they would have been if I had the work done at a dealership. Some people were charged $1400 to change water pump at a dealership. Was told at dealership I needed new struts and shocks while they were doing a recall. I was told they were shot. Took it to my mechanic and he said they both have 30,000 miles left on them, go figure!"

Vehicle has been great hate to sell, but need cash

By on Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pros: "Very dependable, low maintainace, not bad on gas"

Cons: "None, would buy again-extremely happy with veh."

"Excellent condition, very well taken care of, all service work completed at dealer. mileage records available. extremely clean, warranty to 100,000, Interior fabric protected,auto winter start, great starter, crystal fusion front glass protection, Very very clean!"

Would NOT Recommend this car

By on Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Pros: "great ride"

Cons: "engine /oil problem NO NOT RECOMMEND"

"I loved this car when I purchased it last October..No complaints UNTIL I had to put oil in it between changes.. 3x ! Toyota knows about this problem. if you have a 4cyl. Toyota, Check your oil..!!! Going to HONDA..!!!"

Perfect car except for the paint

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

Pros: "Well-built, comfortable, fast, relaible"

Cons: "Paint sucked"

"I bought my RAV in 2007 and although it is not driven much, it is a great car. Decent mileage for a V-6, very fast and handles like a near sports car. Fit and finish inside are top notch. I change my own oil, and it is a ten minute job at most. The only complaint is the paint and clear coat. After four years, clear coat on the roof deteriorated to the point I had it repainted. A mediocre job at best and cost me $400.00 Then, a year later the hood began to look like some blue version of Europa, the ice moon of Jupiter. Finally, I bit the bullet and had a total pro paint job that cost over $3500. I intend to keep this car and it was a good investment. Outside of that, one of the best cars I've ever owned."

2008 Rav 4

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Pros: "great price, lots of room"

Cons: "junky metal on wheels"

"Bought my Rav brand new and absolutely love it! My only complaint is the wear on the aluminum wheels."

I was a little unhappy with the millage we get .

By on Monday, June 30, 2014

Pros: "sun roof"

Cons: "millage"

"We only get 24 mpg at best and 22 at worst even on long trips and city driving. I personally would have been money ahead and the wife would have been happier if we would have kept our tahoe. I belive this small suv should get 28 mpg. Get to work toyota 24 just doesn't cut it"

Just pressured into buying this terrible vechile

By on Monday, June 30, 2014

Pros: "None"

Cons: "Terribly uncomfortable"

"I feel we were taken advantage of by the dealership. Within 1 day issues came up. CVC joint had to be replaced also shocks/struts. That's just the beginning. We've been told in Alabama you have no recourse. Now in MI you have 3 days to return the automobile."

Reliable, predictable, steady!

By on Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pros: "Reliability. Practicality."

Cons: "Not the most stylish--according to my wife."

"The 4 cylinder engine is all you need. The RAV is a great vehicle. I've had it four and a half years and have only had to do routine maintenance. (I bought a new set of tires at 45,000 miles.) I put nothing but synthetic oil in it and expect the car to be in the family for awhile."

Eats tires

By on Sunday, June 22, 2014

"Since buying 2011 rav 4 dealer tires wore out at 18000 miles. I purchased consumer reports best rated tire for wear, i now have 31000 miles on it and need new tires."

Great Car!

By on Thursday, June 19, 2014

Pros: "Nice styling, interior finishes and spunky."

Cons: "Car gets 22. mpg, wish for a little bit better mpg"

"I leased my first Rav-4, wanted to buy it but due to the finance company not willing to work with my lender, I bought a Honda CRV instead. A year later I went back to my Rav-4. It's a great car, I love the way it handles and the 6 cylinder engine is spunky when I need it most. The tires did seem to wear a bit prematurely, I have already replaced all four of them and I just replaced the front brakes. I drive the interstate to work every day and need to stop on a dime. Great car, no problems at all."