2010 Toyota RAV4

Based on 652 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

love my rav 4

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"My rav 4 has been great. When I first got it the radio dispaly had some problems, bt after replacig it a couple of times they finally fixed the problem."

Could be better

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"I have been having continuous problems with air leaks under the seats. Also the door always sounds like it's not shut all the way.You can hear air and road noise. I have taken it to the Toyota dealer 3 times for the same problem and it has yet been fixed correctly."

cruising range frustrations

By on Friday, January 25, 2008

"I've owned nothing but Toyotas since 1985 and have good things to say about all of them. We purchased an 07 Rav4 this summer and like it as well. My only real complaint is the size of the gas tank. It only holds about 13.5 gallons when bone dry, and , despite 27 mpg or so, that yields a cruising range of no more than 325 - 350 miles total. All of my previoue Camrys would go anywhere from 375-450 between fill-ups and I find myself in a gas station much more often than before. Other than that, it's a great vehicle at a fair price."

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Frustrated

By on Sunday, January 20, 2008

"This is my third Rav4. I have liked the pickup in the 2006 over previous. I thought the locking differential would help in the snow, but I had a tough time getting out ot the driveway in the last storm, a relatively light snow. But the worst problem I have found has been the rear hatch, which lets snow and rain come in when opened and not much of a light in the back. It's in the door which points away from the interior when opened. The front windshield has leaked from day one and it rattles noisily from time to time. It's tempurature dependent. Gas mileage is about 22 all the time. Kind of low for a 4 cylinder. It is fairly peppy. The dealership has been helpful. The front splashguard had to be replaced three times when I first got it. Toyota must change the way the rear door opens. Even the dealer would agree that it was a bad design. Can't quite figure out what other kind of small SUV to replace it with. I've had Toyotas for so long. The new Hilanders are nice, but a little big for me and the gas mileage isn't great."