2010 Toyota RAV4

Based on 651 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Superior multi purpose vehicle

By on Thursday, December 20, 2007

"My 2006 RAV-4 is a great all-around vehicle. The V-6 moves the vehicle with authority while still delivering an impressive 28+ mpg on the hiway. The seats are comfortable and provide great visibility. The rear cargo area is both spacious and versatile, with large compartments to secure/hide your belongings. The 4-wheel drive is simple to engage and gives you confidence to tackle snow, mud, and back country roads. Needed improvements: The spare tire cover on the Base model is extremely difficult to remove. If it was cold or wet outside, it would be impossible for many people to access the spare. Some of the interior trim on the dash is poorly finished, giving a low-end look and feel to an otherwise tidy cockpit. The engine is very responsive, but the throttle is too sensitive and takes a good deal of getting used to. Otherwise, this is an outstanding value in a small SUV - highly capable and a pleasure to drive."

Beware, the V6 has a rocket engine!

By on Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"I have owned this V6 Limited 4 Wheel Drive beast for 7 months already, and I am enjoying every millisecond owning and driving it!!! However, if you are faint at heart, don't buy the V6 coz it's a speed and acceleration monster. The V6 seems to be "always" looking forward to lurch forward and fly and tell the driver "I got more power than you think." The first time I took the V6 to task for its claimed horsepower, I almost felt the car did take off from the ground a bit. God, I will never floor it again! Passing on the highways is a cakewalk. At 33,000 dollars with DVD, leather seats spoilers and stepbars, etc and power everything, " every penny I spent on Rav 4 is worth it." Plus at 23 MPG average, you can never go wrong."

Flint Mica Rav-4

By on Friday, December 14, 2007

"This vehicle suprises me it has alot of power I can pass eaisly on the highway and it get great gas mileage for a small suv. I like the sporty look they gave the Rav. I never thought I would own one and now we do."

So Far Happy

By on Thursday, December 13, 2007

"We needed a car rather quickly since our mini van was totaled. We didn't want another mini van, so we looked at the smaller SUVs. I didn't want a gas guzzler since I already got rid of one 8 months ago so we looked at a few from different car companies. After a lot of research, my wife liked the Rav4 and I liked the great gas mileage. We bought it pre-owned but it looked like it was brand new, so we jumped on it. I do agree with most of you about the comfort. I don't find it very comfortable while driving. I'm going to look into getting a cushion for the seats. It is roomy and like the tight steering. We have yet to take it on a long road trip, but I figure we'll need a luggage shell for the roof rack. Feels solid while driving and as for the price, yes a little pricey -that's why we bought a certified pre-owned."

uncomfortable ride

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"The rav4 is appealing looking but without side molding strips is prone to dings. The front driver's seat is not comfortable and the gas milage is not great. The ride is bumpy."