2010 Toyota RAV4

Based on 618 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Very Good Vehicle

By on Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage 22 city 29 highway"

Cons: "Safety auto door locks and headlights"

"Just some of the safety features such as automatic locks, auto lights, that come standard with most vehicles I sort of expected are not there. On long trips not comfortable seats."

I love my Rav4!

By on Friday, October 10, 2014

Pros: "Great price. Easy, fun, reliable. Just ok on gas."

Cons: "Radio display goes out at times. Pricey oil change"

"The Rav4 is a zippy little SUV with nice accessories for the price. I bought it brand new in 2011, so I had free maintenance for the first two years or so. It was a bit of a shock once that was over to find out an oil change (synthetic blend) costs around $80, but other than that, I have no real complaints. It is a very reliable vehicle and has been virtually trouble free. Please note that the RAV4 got an overhaul, style- and accessory-wise in 2012, so I can't really speak to the newest version out there. The one issue that I have is from time to time, the display on the radio will spaz out or go off completely. Not sure what causes it. Newer RAV4s have a touch screen for the radio."

Excellent Condition

By on Friday, October 10, 2014

"Original owner, no accident and maintained regular service"

Nice Car

By on Saturday, October 04, 2014

Pros: "Gas Saver"

Cons: "Steering wheel has a knock sound while turning"

"I had this car for 10k miles, I havent had any issues. I have 2.4Liter model very good in highways (at least 30mpg), in city it is not that much good in saving (20-22mpg)."

Somewhat decent

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive. Great for space in cargo area."

Cons: "Horrible on gas consumption!!!"

"Terrible on gas!! Ridiculous that the 4 wheel drive is a manual button, and shuts off above 25 mph! Cup holders to big, drinks spill on turns! Lousy stock stereo and speakers! Replaced them with better after market products. No lights for the inside rear cargo space. Back windshield wiper is to small, along with small area of wash fluid, cannot see through complete rear window. Tires had to find for a reasonable price. Horrible back middle seat, to small and seatbelt difficult and uncomfortable. As well as very difficult to pull down back middle seat divider for cup holders. No rear defrost! Spare tire has no air sensors like the other tires. Rear door opens to the side, instead of up is very inconvenient. Roof rack and rear cargo space is pretty good. Plenty of little cubby's for storage! Rides pretty smooth, but can feel the instability when on an off ramp! 2 dc plugs, but one directly in the way of cup holder! Body has good style. Difficult to see backing up! Expensive!!!"

Very pleased with this suv. Great mpg hiway

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "Reliability super"

Cons: "door armrest too low"

"Excellent choice for small suv and 31 mph hiway"

GREAT CAR TOYOTA V6 RAV4 4X4

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

Pros: "NICE TO DRIVE"

Cons: "OLDER SHORTER RAV4 WAS MORE FUN TO DRIVE"

"I BOUGHT THIS CAR ON A WHIM….NEVER MEANT TO SPEND SO MUCH. IT HAS BEEN WORTH EVERY PENNY. AND…..SOMEONE RECENTLY HIT ME IN THE REAR, A HARD BLOW…..THIS CAR KEPT ME INJURY FREE. BIG PLUS! COMFORTABLE, RELIABLE, EVERY OPTION BUT BLUETOOTH AND BACKUP CAMERA, I LOVE IT. I DID NOT RATE IT A 10 IN EVERY CATEGORY FOR TWO REASONS; ONE I EXPECTED BETTER GAS MILEAGE. TOYOTA CAN DO MUCH BETTER, EVEN WITH MY V6. TWO, IT SHOULD BE A BETTER FIT FOR A SHORT DRIVER. IT WORKS OK FOR ME, I AM SHORT, BUT I NOTICED A SHORTER FRIEND GETS RIGHT UP UNDER THE STEERING WHEEL. NOT GOOD."

not worth the money i paid...

By on Monday, August 25, 2014

Pros: "spacious for a family of 4"

Cons: "automatic locks went out quick"

"I over paid for this car, the automatic locks went out in the first 3 years...the back door has no handle and must be opened by the automatic locks that are no longer working.It has had quite a bit of recalls. Other than that the car is reliable and comfortable"

proud owner

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

"Love this car! One repair (replaced water pump) in over 80000 miles."

Bought New - Would Do It Again!

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

Pros: "Love features, fun to drive, roomy, well made"

Cons: "small bkup camera image, no usb, no stereo mute"

My 09 Blizzard Pearl Ltd

"Love love love my 2009 RAV4 Ltd in Blizzard Pearl. Bought it new off the showroom floor. Probably paid a little much, but I don't care (my husband does, but it's not his)! Is loaded. Drives well has great features and I LIKE the rear door that opens to the side. I am a woman, and only 5'1", so side open rear door is a super plus. Rear door does open to the right (curb in America), but doesn't bother me. The ltd's touch-open unlock door feature is great. Equipped with fog lights. Decent size glove compartment, also lockable - no light in it. Additional smaller storage compartment on dash above glove compartment. Storage under center armrest. Good size, 2 compartments: large, deep one with additional standard cigarette-type charger outlet, smaller compartment directly under arm rest for pens, change, etc. Lots of drink holders - great features. All doors have one, 2 in center console, 2 in drop-down center of backseat. Love touch-dial/button AC/Heat controls. Dual A/C controls. A/C fast to cool & is really cold, even in extreme Texas heat. Heat equally responsive. Dropdown sunglass holder holds standard size sunglasses, but not oversized or wraparound sport models. Auto on makeup mirror lights, both sides activated upon sliding open mirror cover. If visor is left down & makeup mirrors are left open, lights go out automatically when car is shut off to avoid draining battery. Auto Sunroof -- love it. Upgraded JVC stereo & 7 speaker system is great. Multiple CD, but I don't use. Satellite radio compatible. Has 120V electrical plug behind center console & I believe also one in cargo compartment as well. Bluetooth also. Steering wheel equipped with stereo, bluetooth controls. Good leg room in front and back seats. Rear seats are independently adjustable - forward/backward & a slight adjustment in recline (an important feature - I've made long trips in an SUV without this feature & it is horrible on a bad back). Both rear seats fold flat increasing the rear's already roomy storage/carry capacity. There is even room on floor between rear & front seats for items when the rear seats are folded down. I have hauled a very large bird cage, suitcases, and bags and bags of stuff on a trip with no problem. I have leather seats - love them. With the leather package comes electric driver seat controls include adj lumbar, recline, height, seat tilt. Heated seats. Blind spots are virtually non-existant when driving & with backup camera (appears in left side of rear-view mirror). Many people complain about the rear tire mounted on the back. I like it there. Mounted on the back allows for an extra storage compartment (actually 2) under the rear cargo floor. Additionally, if you are hit from behind (or back into something) you do not do damage to the rear door like if there were no tire mounted there! It happened to me - no door damage, replaced the rear tire cover only! Body integrity is great. I did have another make of car at one time that would dent if you looked at it wrong! Would change very little. Recommended changes/additions: * Larger backup camera image -- with/without navigation package * Audible Warning system when vehicle gets too close to objects -- rear & rear sides (Jeep has this feature). * Glove compartment light * Mute button for stereo on steering wheel * USB port * Ipod/MP3 player/phone interface. I love this vehicle and would buy another in a heartbeat! NOTE: I recently drove a loaner 2014/2015 RAV4 from the dealership. It was nice, but I liked mine better! The only feature I liked more was the large backup camera screen in the dash! I HATED the rear cargo door that opened upward! It was heavy, hard to reach (I'm only 5'1") and really hard to pull down. They will not be selling these new RAV4s to short, handicapped, elderly or people with health issues."

My 09 Blizzard Pearl Ltd