2009 Toyota RAV4

Based on 698 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Excellent value, typical toyota reliability

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "outstanding value , easy to park and drive"

Cons: "limited cargo space, small back tailgate access"

"I got this car used with 19000 miles on it, now has 55000. It routinely gets 24 mpg in town, 28 on the highway. The base model is a little noisy and lacks features like sunroof, leather, special sound sytem,electric and heated seats. I didn;t want the sideways tailgate, but I found it very convenient; you just can't haul big stuff like plywood because it can't close like the overhead tailgate on a Nissan Pathfinder.Service problems have been nonexistent. Good visibility and very tight turning radius are my favorite things along with low operating cost and very very good value.I feel sure I will get another one if they don't change the design and make it too big."

Nice to have vehicle

By on Monday, January 9, 2012

Pros: "everything!"

Cons: "no built-in GPS"

"I leased this vehicle and ultimately purchased it after the lease period. One of the best vehicles I have ever had. During the last storm, I could drive this vehicle on 12 inches of snow without any problem. Traction is fantastic even on icy conditions. Auto stability sensor is an added plus in unstable driving conditions."

We love the vehicle just need 4 wheel drive and a

By on Friday, January 6, 2012

Pros: "Reliability and fuel economy"

Cons: "4 cylinder"

"Rav4 great vehicle just wish I would have bought the 6 cylinder"

great quality and value for the money

By on Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"really great car. only 2 complaints. the interior fan speed is either very low or extremely high and the a/c outlet is blocked by any drink in the passeger cup holder."

Unbelievable versitility!

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pros: "VALUE, VERSITILITY, DEAD RELIABLE AND EASY TO OWN"

Cons: "Infant carriers and Child seats cramp seating some"

"We have the Limited with auto-temp, V-6 and towing package. It has seating for 7 but seats 6 comfortably thanks to the 3rd row seat option. It will fit any major appliance, with the exeption of a Fridgerator, with all the seats stowwed or down. It has 5,500 lbs of trailer towing capacity. It has 300 hp and with the factory tow package, it has a lowwer gear ratio for acceleration. It has All Wheel Drive, nothing is going to beat you to the next stoplight. It is the fastest accelerating vehicle Toyota produces currently. And 26-27 miles to the gallon at freeway speeds... it is economical. It will get 28 mpg if you can maintain 80 mph on some freeways or stay at or under 55 mph on rural roads. It pulls a 20 ft fiberglass boat out of the landing better than full size pickups of other brands. It just sticks to the road when the snow and ice show up here for 5 months of the year. It holds it's value like no other vehicle, we have owned it for 3 years and it has dropped $500 from what we purchased it for."