2008 Toyota RAV4

Based on 655 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Fantastic compact SUV! And a Toyota to boot!

By on Thursday, November 03, 2011

Pros: "Reliable, comfortable, resale is best there is!"

"What a great vehicle. MPG is wonderful(bought 4 cyl model). I do no hauling so had no need for bigger engine. Ride was a bit choppy at first but after replacing stock tires smoothed out considerably and increased MPG. I had broken my tailbone years ago and have been thru numerous vehicles,e.g. Cadillac, Lincoln, Chrysler, which are all built for plush and not correct posture, and could only drive 1/2 hour or so but with the Rav I can now drive for hours with no problem because my body is now being held properly even though the seating is very firm. Unfortunately, I think we can learn alot from foreign mfg. about these types of things!"

Very good

By on Friday, January 11, 2013

Pros: "4 WD...amazing in snow!"

Cons: "MPG not so good for a 2.5L engine, AVG 24 MPG"

"Bought this car because my wife and I are going to have a baby. So far so good, no problems yet. I got the 2.5L and I enjoy it very well. Enough power for me. I used to have a 99 Legacy and that was a 2.5L as well, but this one feels way faster and stronger. ALL wheel drive is amazing, I live in Northern New mexico and take this car snowboarding all the time! It handles very well on sleek and deep snow! defiantly not a sports car or a truck but I do recommend it for families with kids because of Toyota's reliability, safety and you know you wont ever get stuck in snow!!!! (if you have snow where you live!)"

Love my 2011 rav4 sport

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Pros: "Good gas mileage for suv"

Cons: "Back middle seat is not ideal for infant seat"

"I bought this car because we have 2 German shepherds and needed a larger car to transport them in. Got a great deal with Toyota they worked hard with the finance company and got me 0.0% apr which is huge! A 15 months after buying the car we had our first baby and I'm so glad we have the rav4. All the extra storage under the floor in the trunk is great for storing my daughters stroller an other baby gear. Only negative is that you can not put the infant seat in the center of the back seat. The middle is the safest place for a baby so they say but when you try to put the infant seat in the middle, the seatbelt doesn't hold the carseat base secure and it slides all around. Just took a $700 mile road trip and got 30mpg. Practically unheard of for an suv. LOVE MY RAV!"

BEST EVER VEHICLE

By on Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pros: "Suv for the gas of a shoe box"

"Own this Suv since 2/8/10 and it is great.Gas milage is 25-26 mpg city with a/c and 30 mpg hwy truck does not know what the dealer is.Both my wife a I love this suv.We have the 180 hp 4 cyl and has more than ample power getting on hwy."

one nice car

By on Saturday, April 07, 2007

"Well I'm on my second toyota rav 4, and absolutly love this car. I believe that it is one of best cars I have owned"