2008 Toyota RAV4

Based on 631 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Great SUV!

By on Friday, January 18, 2008

"I think this is a great SUV. Have had a CRV the last two times and loved them also, but I didn't like the new body style. I love the SUV look NOT the crossover look so the spare on the back doesn't bother me. I also like that it opens from the side like my old CRV. The cupholders are kinda inconvenient but they are OK. I love the cell phone compartment - works great! I would recommend this little SUV to anyone - it drives good AND it looks good."

Great SUV, but

By on Saturday, January 12, 2008

"Owned two Highlanders before I bought the RAV, Limited 4x4, V-6 by the way. Both Highlanders were Limited models also and I'll have to say they were a bit more comfortable and with a few more upgrades over the RAV, BUT the RAV handles better and the V-6, 267hp, is very impressive. The major complaint I have with the RAV is the back door which swings out rather than up and it opens on the street side! With the spare attached to the door which makes it very heavy; the least amount of pressure to shut the door makes a loud bang......poor design. Put the dang spare out of the way! The optional 400watt sound system leaves a lot to be desired and the dash is rather "mono-plastico". I opted to have leather and heated seats (not offered from Toyota) installed by the same after-market people the dealer used and I saved about $1000! (I found out who they used and sought them out). I would recommend the RAV overall but if you're looking for more creature comforts go for the Highlander."

In love and SAFE

By on Friday, January 04, 2008

"Love this car. Have had jeep 4WD but they were always problematic and held no value.Decided to go with Toyota again. Had Celica, superb. Matrix,reliable but not too good in the snow. Opted for this 4WD. Feel safe and confident. Feels like home. Should have gotten it in the first place! Definitley recommend."

Love the RAV4

By on Thursday, January 03, 2008

"We have owned the Toyota for about 6 months now, and it is a great SUV. The only thing i don't like is the leg room. I am 6'1 so it is a little tight. My wife is 5'4 and it fits her great. Can't say enough about the SUV and would buy another Toyota."

great vehicle

By on Thursday, January 03, 2008

"Great vehicle with plenty of amenities and get-up and go on just the 4cyl. Auto LSD helps in the snow on just the FWD model. We love our RAV4 and would not hesitate to get one again."