2007 Toyota RAV4

Based on 674 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

It's okay

By on Sunday, February 24, 2008

"I've had this vehicle for just over six months. I bought it after trading in my Jeep Grand Cherokee that I absolutely loved but gave me nothing but problems mechanically. I like the RAV, but I don't love it. It's very uncomfortable, the seats are horrible! The display is invisible if you are wearing sun glasses. It's so powerful that even touching the gas pedal sends you forward like a rocket. And the sound system is a lot to be desired. Things I like are the styling, the moonroof and the value of a Toyota product. And I don't mind the back door opening out, being short it was always hard to reach the Jeep door that went way up over my head, so this door is just right for me."

Surprisingly roomy and comfortable-no frills

By on Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pros: "roomy, comfortable, reliable,"

Cons: "city MPG,"

"We bought this SUV because we needed a reliable, affordable vehicle for traveling from FL to TN a few times a year and we've been very happy. It has plenty of room for my wife and I plus our 45 pound dog. It's comfortable on long car rides and the 4cyl has enough power to merge into speeding traffic. The only negatives are that we only get around 23MPG city-I was hoping for 25 with it being a 4cyl. Also, it's not a luxury vehicle, the interior has hints of cheapness. This thing is incredibly roomy inside for it's size. I've hauled everything from plants to 1,000 pounds of lumber-I don't recommend this. Overall, we're very happy."

Sport V6 116,000 miles Fantastic car

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2012

"Reliable and running strong all these miles later. Very safe car and really fun (fast) to drive. Like the full time 4wd, JBL stereo (paid extra for) sunroof. Low maintanence with no major problems at all. Would not hesitate to buy another one. Won't need to anytime soon though as this one just keeps keepin' on like she was brand new."

Love this vehicle!

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, handles well"

Cons: "seats could be more comfortable"

"Great car! I have the V6 and it is fun to drive, it's very quick and handles great. It's fantastic in snow, I used to live in Portland where we would get snow and then ice, all the other vehicles would spin out and couldn't make it up hills and I had no issues in the Rav4 (no chains or cables either!). The car has a great traction control system that allows the vehicle to correct itself when needed, it's really amazing. The breaks are also great, it stops on a dime. I feel very safe in this car. My only complaints would be the seats are not very comfortable for long trips, no heated seats and road noise is higher than I want. I think what I am looking for is probably an upgrade to a higher end car that would include more comfort features. For the price, this is a great car."

Great SUV

By on Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"I was laid back at the 2.5 ltr 4 cylinder til i drove it. It has more torque and Hp than my V6 sonata had that i traded. Great car like ride,22-23mpg city in summer and winter 25-26 city and 28 hwy. It can comfortably tow 1500 lbs.Fit and finish is flawless. Gets some getting use to the "Smart Key",you never need the keys in hand anymore. Insurance is about $20 more per 6 months but it is a 28K rav.I needed a suv that i can get in and out easy,plus the drivers seat adjusts with lumbar,almost can sleep in it.A/c cools the truck off very very quickly."