2006 Toyota RAV4

Based on 629 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Thinking about getting rid of it!

By on Monday, October 01, 2007

"The RAV4 is the most uncomfortable vehicle I have ever ridden in and that is just the front seats. The back seats are more like a park bench.We are thinking about trading it in for a mini van. We had 3 vans before buying the RAV4 and loved them. As others posted it does hesitate when you stop and go; there is a noise like a window is partially open when driving on the highway; I don't know what to do with my left arm when sitting in the passenger seat, because the arm rest is too low; never have gotten the mileage we should be getting, which was one reason we bought it. I think it is kind of cute , easy handling, and quite a bit of cargo space, but we aren't very happy with it overall."

RAV4 SPORT V6 4X4

By on Friday, September 28, 2007

"GREAT CAR, NO PROBLEMS AT ALL, QUICK, GOOD GAS MILEAGE."

A BIG FLOP

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"BAD POINTS 1]THE 4 WHEEL DRIVE SHUTS OFF AT 25 MPH 2] WHERE IS THE 25 TO 28 MPH,HOW ABOUT 19 MPH 3] CANT OPERATE THE RADIO WHEN IT ABOVE 90 DEGREES OUTSIDE,BUT OF COURSE IT WORKS WHEN YOU BRING IT IN FOR SERVICE 4] THE SEATS ARE A JOKE FOR SOMEONE WHO IS 6" 2. GOOD POINTS-THE LOOKS"

Versatile!

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"I love my Rav4. I got the very basic features and have put nearly 40K miles on it in a year. I've made many drives back and forth between school in Oregon and home in So.Cal. For not having AWD, it does quite well offroad. I also love the fold down seats. When laid down flat, is the perfect dimensions for an air mattress or sleeping bag for those times you want to go urban camping and are too cheap for a motel. Or for out in the woods when your tent fails you."

A bit of luxury would be nice!

By on Sunday, September 23, 2007

"We bought our 07 Rav4 Limited (V6) in March of 07 and love most everything about it. It is really cute and has a lot of room for a "small" SUV. The sound system and BLUETOOTH option are great. The v6 is a fast and peppy engine, but a sportier (less spongy) suspension could really enhance the performance. I am used to driving a smaller and sportier car, though, so I may be a bit off as to expectations with regard to performance and this sort of vehicle. The things I would change about the RAV: I would've loved to have had the option of a DVD and Navigation system...like its competitors offer. The seating is not as comfortable as I expected and I can never get it adjusted quitre right (in my Beetle the seat fits like a glove). The headlights should automatically turn off or at least beep for you (the dummy signal as my husband calls it). Overall, it is fun and cute for a family mobile! Our Rav4 was totaled in an accident 2 days ago. I am fine and our 4.5 month old is fine and we are already in the process of ordering another. Kudos!"