2006 Toyota RAV4

Based on 670 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Love my 2011 rav4 sport

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Pros: "Good gas mileage for suv"

Cons: "Back middle seat is not ideal for infant seat"

"I bought this car because we have 2 German shepherds and needed a larger car to transport them in. Got a great deal with Toyota they worked hard with the finance company and got me 0.0% apr which is huge! A 15 months after buying the car we had our first baby and I'm so glad we have the rav4. All the extra storage under the floor in the trunk is great for storing my daughters stroller an other baby gear. Only negative is that you can not put the infant seat in the center of the back seat. The middle is the safest place for a baby so they say but when you try to put the infant seat in the middle, the seatbelt doesn't hold the carseat base secure and it slides all around. Just took a $700 mile road trip and got 30mpg. Practically unheard of for an suv. LOVE MY RAV!"

BEST EVER VEHICLE

By on Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pros: "Suv for the gas of a shoe box"

"Own this Suv since 2/8/10 and it is great.Gas milage is 25-26 mpg city with a/c and 30 mpg hwy truck does not know what the dealer is.Both my wife a I love this suv.We have the 180 hp 4 cyl and has more than ample power getting on hwy."

one nice car

By on Saturday, April 07, 2007

"Well I'm on my second toyota rav 4, and absolutly love this car. I believe that it is one of best cars I have owned"

disapointed

By on Monday, July 21, 2014

Pros: "Engine seems reliable"

Cons: "Rest of car problematic"

"Had to change O2 sensor at 38,000 miles ($300)and water pump at 45000 ($430) Toyota wouldn't back their product. Both prices lower than they would have been if I had the work done at a dealership. Some people were charged $1400 to change water pump at a dealership. Was told at dealership I needed new struts and shocks while they were doing a recall. I was told they were shot. Took it to my mechanic and he said they both have 30,000 miles left on them, go figure!"

I really like this car

By on Friday, March 01, 2013

Pros: "good gas mileage, 4 adults fit for short trips"

Cons: "gray interior shows dirt, problem w/exhaust syste"

"I really like my RAV. Driver and front passenger seats can become uncomfortable on long trips, and my husband is as big guy so he "just fits" so to speak. Happy with gas mileage about 21-22 MPG. It took us ahile to get used to the head rests however. My two adult children can sit comfortably in the back seats. Good storage and we even hauled a 6ft unassembled picnic table in it one time (However driver and front passenger seats were as far front as they could go. One engine problem but it was covered under warrenty. Current problem is a rattling sound under the car, under gear shift. They first told me it was the water pump and replaced it.Now they are telling me it is something with the catalytic converter but they will only replace the whole exhaust system. Also, several recalls needed to be taken care of."