• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Toyota Prius Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,141 - $23,018.

10/7.9

Based on 366 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Great Car overall

By on Thursday, May 19, 2011

"I used to own a 2003 Prius. When I traded that in after several years I thought I wanted something bigger. I always missed the car from that day forward. When the 2010's arrived I had to check them out. What an improvement, and the features are outstanding. I opted for the Prius V and the technology package is fantastic. I love the backup camera, and the Bluetooth and Navigation. The car performs much better than the 2003 and with increased fuel economy. I average 45 in Winter and 55 in Summer. It's been great, and as others have stated a few little annoyances with a couple rattles, it's great. The rattles are really small and due to the revised interior materials I think. The performance in Power Mode is outstanding. Much better than my Honda Civic Hybrid by far. I am anxious to learn more about the plugin's when they become available. In almost 2 years not one thing has gone wrong with this car and service is a breeze. Keep up the good work Toyota!"

By on Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Great car

By on Friday, April 29, 2011

"Most reliable vehicle. Excellent leg room and carrying capacity. Accommodates 2 road bicycles fully assembled with ease, or 2 bikes disassembled plus full week's luggage for 2, all inside. Great mileage. Love the high- tech features. Very adequate performance. Does vey well on interstate trips. Have the IV with solar/moon roof, nav."

Fuel efficient / fun car

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"The 2010 Prius has lived up to my expectations. I drive it in such a way as to maximize fuel economy and I find it fun to watch the various read-outs monitoring fuel usage. I am averaging - combined Hwy and City - over the 13 months I have owned the car - 54.3 mpg. I would prefer to do better and have been able to do so when the conditions are right. I did not realize Prius fuel economy diminishes in the winter - by as much as 5 mpg. That was and is a disappointment. In summer weather, I can average 57 to 58 mpg. On a 1000 mile round trip I took last August, I averaged over 60 mpg by very careful driving and going 5 mph under the freeway speed limit of 65 mph. Prius comfort is good but not great. Fixtures are easy to use once you learn how to do so - it is different to drive from most cars so I have to be careful to push the "park" button and be sure and turn off the car when I am finished driving. It is easy to forget since the motor may not be running and there is no key to turn or remove. All in all, I love my Prius and will stay with the brand for a long time to come. Toyota still makes quality cars..."

By on Friday, April 22, 2011