2012 Toyota Prius

Based on 400 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Got MPG? I sure do! 55 MPG!!

By on Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pros: "great price, great MPG"

Cons: "Need AWD version"

"I bought my 2011 Toyota Prius and I simply LOVE it. I am getting up to 55 MPG. It is a trooper in the snow, and it is extremely reliable. I love how much room it has for a car and that there are no blind spots and you don't feel closed in at all. I know my next car will be another Prius or at last something with Toyota's Hybrid technology. I have also thought of getting the plug in. I have NO complaints about this car. I would recommend it to anyone... This is my third Toyota and I will be buying many more in the future!! Keep up the great work Toyota!"

Great car, amazing mileage

By on Monday, September 24, 2012

Pros: "Mileage, tight turning radius, creature comforts"

Cons: "none of which I can think at this time."

"I knew the Prius was highly rated for good gas mileage. But we recently just did a lot of in-town driving and this car averaged about 75MPG. We've only had this vehicle for a few months, but she I have become the best of friends. Now I definitely know why dealers can't keep this car in stock."

It's a fun GAME CHANGER from a driving standpoint.

By on Monday, April 16, 2012

Pros: "Less money spent on gas less carbon output Fun"

Cons: "Rear visibility. Reflected light from interior"

"With the Performance Plus package, my Prius 2 corners like a snake without the body pitching back and forth after a turn. To save gas, the "Game" now is retain more speed (kinetic energy) on corners when safe (where children, pedestrians, bikers, etc. are not around) and surface conditions safely permit. The stiffer springs and short side wall tires do create a firmer ride but I like it. The steering is very good. They should have blacked out the dash and front side window area better but I can fix that. I removed the rear w/s wiper to improve visibility. The rear horizontal curtain should be in black as well to reduce reflected light but I can cover that too. With only 500 miles on it, I love it."

love this car.

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

Pros: "reliable, handles well dun to drive"

"I bought this to replace a 2005 Prius I gave to my son. This was so much better on snow, a pleasure to drive, and even better mileage."

Great car, great value, awesome MPG

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "fuel efficiency, int design, quality, reliability"

"I bought this car strictly for the gas mileage, but have been very impressed with the quality and practicality. The car has plenty of room for my family of 4. The back seats fold down effortlessly to give you a huge rear storage area ( major concern of mine moving from an SUV). I dont really have any complaints. I'm not in love with the body design, but the 2010 models look a heck of a lot better than the 2002-09 models. Im averaging between 55 and 60MPG around town. Hard to complain about that!"