2011 Toyota Prius

Based on 394 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Great milage (49-52)

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "MPG, fun and confortable to drive."

Cons: "Side mirror adjustment is poorly located."

"Fun to drive, great MPG,"

awesome vehicle.

By on Tuesday, February 07, 2012

"fantastic car. very comfortable and reliable."

Love my prius!

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "good price, great gas milage, very quiet"

Cons: "back window is split in half"

"Great gas milage, great drive.. just love the car! The only bad part is the back window is split in half so it made it somewhat difficult to see when I first bought the car, but now I'm used to it."

Best small car ever!

By on Sunday, January 08, 2012

Pros: "Great price for what you get. Great on gas!"

Cons: "Oil changes are expensive but not often needed."

"I love the Prius because it looks small on the outside but it is actually very roomy on the inside. The seats lay down so I can load a lot into it. My 3 kids fit in the back just fine or one can ride up front and the two kids in the back have a drop down drink holder from the middle of the seat. The front passengers have 4 drink holders if needed and two glove boxes with lots of storage. A place for everything and gets great gas milage. I took my kids from Dallas, TX to Carlsbad, NM and made it just shy of my destination on one tank of gas. That's was awesome!!"

I couldn't ask for a better car for commuting!

By on Friday, January 06, 2012

Pros: "Amazing MPG, a pleasure to drive, keyless entry."

Cons: "Interior is a little utilitarian."

"This car has really impressed me. I thought that I would give up a great ride and adequate power on the freeway when I switched from a Volvo S60 to the Prius - but I was was very wrong. This car has great get-up-and-go and handles extremely well at high speeds on winding mountain roads. The ride is very good for such a small car. The display features for battery/motor usage have helped me be more efficient in my driving. Seeing the avg. MPG at about 49-50 in the warmer months and 44-46 in the colder months makes me truly happy. The keyless entry is also a real plus. I'm not a tree hugger, but I do feel like I'm doing my part to help the environment with this car. Its a little funky looking, but hey, something so different from the rest of the pack when it comes to fuel efficiency is allowed to look a little different as well. I would buy this same car again, in a heartbeat!"

Two words, Power Button!

By on Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pros: "45mpg at 85 mph avg"

Cons: "Only 45 mpg at 85 mph"

"This is my third Prius that I will be buying when we sadly sell #2."

Fantastic Car!

By on Friday, December 02, 2011

"Haven't even been to the gas station yet! This says it all. The Prius v is quiet, comfortable and roomy for our family of 4 plus labrador retriever."

I feel sorry for everyone who doesn't own a Prius.

By on Friday, November 04, 2011

Pros: "Pep, driving characteristics and ride, spacious"

Cons: "Driver seat encourages slumped posture"

"Best gas mileage by far for any comparable car. This is my second Prius; I traded a 2005 to get the better mileage, power, and space of the 2010. I enjoy driving 340 miles to visit my daughter without having to stop for gas. Fill-up is usually about 8 gallons. I'm proud of helping in a minor way to extend the years until the earth runs out of oil, and keeping a little money out of the hands of the oil merchants."

Love everything about the car but the interior -

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "Love the economy - love to drive it - love the rid"

Cons: "space between seat and console is a black hole"

"Miss leather seating and adjustable passenger seat. Difficult to get comfortable for a long trip. The upholstery is like velcro, and wedgies are not uncommon!"

excellent economy car

By on Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Pros: "Lot's of luggage room for a small car."

Cons: "Ground clearance can be a problem."

"Very comfortable ride for a vehicle this size. Peppy enough not to get run over on the highway yet very economical to drive. Excellent quality. Took a bad rap when the government was on Toyota's case."

Fuel efficient / fun car

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"The 2010 Prius has lived up to my expectations. I drive it in such a way as to maximize fuel economy and I find it fun to watch the various read-outs monitoring fuel usage. I am averaging - combined Hwy and City - over the 13 months I have owned the car - 54.3 mpg. I would prefer to do better and have been able to do so when the conditions are right. I did not realize Prius fuel economy diminishes in the winter - by as much as 5 mpg. That was and is a disappointment. In summer weather, I can average 57 to 58 mpg. On a 1000 mile round trip I took last August, I averaged over 60 mpg by very careful driving and going 5 mph under the freeway speed limit of 65 mph. Prius comfort is good but not great. Fixtures are easy to use once you learn how to do so - it is different to drive from most cars so I have to be careful to push the "park" button and be sure and turn off the car when I am finished driving. It is easy to forget since the motor may not be running and there is no key to turn or remove. All in all, I love my Prius and will stay with the brand for a long time to come. Toyota still makes quality cars..."

Awesome car

By on Wednesday, April 06, 2011

"I have had the 2010 prius for one year and a half and I love it! If you drive like a grandma, you can get 56-58 MPG easy. It is really silent and well equipped. I highly recommend it"

After 9 months, still a great car

By on Thursday, March 31, 2011

"I reviewed my 2010 Toyota Prius III last July after just purchasing it, and 9 months later, I'm still ready to heave praise on it! This is a car that has a smooth ride, plenty of "get up and go", good handling, and lots of space. My mileage has gone down a small amount due to the colder weather, and the fact that Oregon does use ethanol in the gas which reduces mileage, but I still average higher MPG than the non-hybrid cars out there, ie. Ford Fiesta. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone in the market for a roomy mid-size car in the $20K-$30K range, and after riding in my sisters Camry, I would buy a Prius again over going with a comparable Camry."

excellent value

By on Saturday, March 26, 2011

"I have been driving my 2010 Prius IV for several months now and am very please with its comfort and gas milage. I am getting 53 mpg now in the cold weather and expect to get more when the summer arrives. The car feels substantial, not cheap when driving. the seat is very comfortable with its soft leather and power lumbar support. The Prius is a very good value. My car insurance actually dropped when I switched it from my 2006 Honda Civic. Very happy with the car."

Impressed

By on Friday, March 25, 2011

"Did lots of research before purchasing the Prius. Was not really considering a Hybrid. I was not expecting much after I got the vehicle, but can say I'm impressed. Performance is OK, reliability has been very good. Comfort is surprising. I got the model III version with NAV and JBL audio - that is a GREAT audio system. Average about 47MPG driving it like any other car. I can get 50MPG if I watch my driving. MPG results are strongly related to weather. Very cold weather has dropped me to less then 45MPG, but good weather with good driving can net above 50MPG. Only drawback is the quality of the interior materials and rattles. Fabric seems very think and seems to get dirty easy and is not wearing good. Overall - I'm impressed"

fun to drive

By on Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"The 2010 prius is fun to drive. The standard blue tooth phone connection is great and it makes drivind safer while talking on the phone. it has ample power. nice interior layout. plenty of room."

Love My Prius

By on Friday, July 30, 2010

"The best car I have ever owned. And I have had a few over the years. This car has power, comfort, and most of all Great Gas Mileage. It is a real pleasure to drive."

By on Friday, July 16, 2010

Luv my Prius

By on Wednesday, December 02, 2009

"I love my Prius. It's like a little spaceship. Sleek on the outside and roomy on the inside. It's beautiful and modern, fun to drive (I love trying to get drive only my hybrid battery) and so incredibly comfortable. The only complaint I have so far is my radio. If I'd had the extra money, I would have upgraded to the tech package, but maybe down the line, I will just upgrade my speakers. That's probably all it needs. I think everyone should do their part for the environment and buy hybrids!"

The commuters dream

By on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pros: "Efficient and roomy."

Cons: "Looks like a slice of cheese."

"Straight of the dealers lot the car averaged about 46mpg. With a few mild driving adjustments, I regularly average 50-53mpg. It will be hard to ever think of a car without radar adaptive cruise control again. What a relief to set the cruise control during commute hours and let the car adjust speed or brake when necessary! This feature takes all the stress out of my 45 minute commute. We are particularly pleased with the amount of room inside the car. The backseat can hold a larger person with ample legroom and headroom. When the seats fold down, we can haul quite a load. I put 18 bankers boxes in the back when I recently moved my office. For a utilitarian hybrid, the car also handles quite well. I have been in a couple emergency braking situations where the radar kicks in and stops the vehicle, or have needed to maneuver quickly to avoid collision. In both cases the car reacted as desired."

incredible fuel milage. moderately comfortable

By on Friday, November 09, 2012

"I bought it new and commute 110 miles per day to work and back on interstate with cruise at 73 mph. With a/c on Averages 50 mpg. With a/c off it averages 55 mpg. Cruising town and local highways staying under 50 mph on average= with a/c on 58 mpg. With a/c off 61 mpg. (I guess I drive like a grandma) Mpg exceeds my expectation by far. Only dislike is that there is no lumbar support in the seat which I cant understand considering it has such amenities as voice controlled infomation system, go figure. I would give it 10/10 where it not for the moderately uncomfortable seats."

I LOVE MY 2010 PRIUS III!!!!

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

Pros: "fuel economy, fun to drive, technology package..."

Cons: "NONE!"

"When I bought the car my expectations were low. I bought it for the fuel economy. While the fuel economy has not disappointed me, the car is so much better than I expected. It is actually pretty zippy when you need it to be. It is extremely comfortable. It is absolutely reliable. I highly recommend the navigation package. I feel very safe in this car since it can always get me home, no matter how lost i get. And it has personality to spare. I owned 2 Audis prior to my Prius and while both the Audi A4 and A6 are amazing cars the balance of economy and creature comforts in the Prius can't be be beat. And I feel like I am being good to the planet. The Prius has performed well in a New England winter too. The gas mileage went down to about 46 mpg in the cold with the snow tires but I felt no appreciable difference in handling on ice from my Audi with AWD. And 46 mpg as opposed to the 18 mpg I got in my A6 was great!"

2010 Prius

By on Sunday, February 13, 2011

"Very nice car. Great milage. I did have a problem with the braking system not being programed correctly at the factory. This took some time to get corrected by the dealer. The tires that came on the car (Yokahama ?) were not good. Almost no traction.... I switched them to Continental Eco Plus and it now stops fine in wet weather and give a better ride. New tires might have knocked back the MPG but I will have a better idea when it warms up. 55 + MPG in warm weather. 45 MPG in cold weather."

great car

By on Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pros: "comfortable and rides nice. Softex seats are great"

Cons: "no cons"

"fun car to drive.handles well on snow and ice. comfortable ride . Heats up fast in cold wx. Interior noise is virtually absent. MPG overall in extreme cold wx {below zero}has been 35.6 mpg. power for pickup in needed situations is sufficient so not a factor as some seem to think. softex seats are great and comforable for those long trips. Goor vehicle to own. Some expected engine noise at high acceleration but thats expected with a 4 cyl."

Less Sound,Less pollution,

By on Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pros: "Silent machine , great fuel economy , great eco saver wonderful design,"

Cons: "Driver seat should be little bit higher so as the road visibility will be better.."

"I bought my 2010 Prius III on Dec 2010. I got this for 23,685 including tax and title. So far I drove 14k miles. Never had any issue with my Prius. I always drive my car in ECO mode. I get 48 mpg on freeways and 50 mpg on the local roads. Bluetooth is very useful. JBL Audio system is very nice. I kept 3 rectangular boxes in the cargo space, so as the groceries wont move around and spill.. Dashboard is very well planned and space used very intelligently. 6 CD changer is a plus. Nitrogen filled tires are also a plus. Each tank fill gives approximately 470 miles. My daughter wants this car after she goes to college, because she is also an eco lover."