2011 Toyota Prius

Based on 394 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Great car good milage poor seat comfort

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "great milage, power, dash layout"

Cons: "terrible seats,radio need improvwement"

"This is a great car good milage, good power, nice styling and design inside with great dash layout. Seats need to be improved greatly are hard and very uncomfortable especially for longer drives. Need to stop to get out and stretch cause of hard stiff seats."

I disagree with people who hate the interior.

By on Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Pros: "MPG, awesome cockpit ergonomics"

Cons: "Could use a little more power on hills."

"I have only had the car for about a month. Like most people I bought it for the mileage (which is great), but it turns out I really like driving it. I think this car easily has the best ergonomic design of any car I've owned. The heads-up display is excellent. The center console seemed odd when I first drove the car, but now I recognize that it makes the navigation, stereo, and climate-control buttons easy to see and reach for the driver. The bluetooth hands-free system and streaming audio are awesome. Great JBL 8-speaker sound system. The seats are very comfortable and the 2011 models have seat height adjustment and a telescoping steering wheel. In my mind this seems to have fixed driver comfort issues that people had with older Prii. My wife doesn't care for the look of the seats or dash. In my opinion, the interior doesn't look "luxurious" but I think it looks modern, durable, and kinda sporty."

Once you go Prius you never go BACK!

By on Thursday, December 31, 2015

Pros: "Excellent MPG, current price, nice handling"

White delight

"So I decided to trade in my 2013 Prius c for a 2016 Tundra (I know one extreme to the other) the truck was awesome and here in Texas people move out the way and show you respect on the road unlike the Prius c where people literally merged in my lane forcing me into the grass at times..no JOKE! However the Tundra had horrible gas millage and I know I can't compare it to the Prius but seriously not even close to decent it was like driving a UHAUL! So I lucked out when Toyota decided to redesign the Prius and all the old models when on sale, got myself a 2015! two version and I can't be happier! so many nice extras (keyless entry, DRL) along with the excellent MPG! Seriously if you want to save money at the pump and have a very nice car this is it. ps. yes you will be the punch line of jokes but being broke isn't!"

White delight

Have been in love with this car!

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Radar Cruse Control, Auto Parking, Toyota quality"

Cons: "Seems to always be in the way of other traffic."

"Just the fact alone I don't have to go to the gas station all the time is great! Actually I love my Toyota. Although I was in my late forties, I bought the car, Prius! Boy am I glad I did. Have only had one instance of complete failure. Friday bight I unloaded the trunk, backed into the garage. When I went to the car Monday morning, IT WAS DEAD .... The Hybrid battery was fine. Fully charged. There is a small 12volt Battery in the trunk to start the computer. What did I do, Backed in garage Friday night. No power to even open trunk, as it is also electric. Could not pull car out , as garage is at a 90 degrees from driveway. Called Toyota Care, they were able to get me up in running in no time."

The Prius is a great value, bigger than you think

By on Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pros: "actually fun to drive"

Cons: "road noise, small footprint.big cars will push you"

"If you are looking for an efficient ride, Prius will deliver. Upgrade it and you have all the features of the luxury cars except road noise. the leather is not as fancy, etc. etc. Nav, Sat radio, remote a/c, rooftop solar and more. the mileage is the real key.....the 2011 was rated at 51mpg.......my first tank was 53.7.........if you really pooch it you can do much better (except the honking horns behind you as you coast along) I would buy another in a minute."