• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2011 Toyota Prius

Based on 323 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

By on Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"You can't beat a Toyota and you can't beat an average of 55 MPG. I fill the tank once every 3 weeks. I save $100 to $150 in gas per month compared to my SUV. I look at like this, my car payment is actually that much cheaper. Everyone should buy a hybrid."

By on Tuesday, August 17, 2010

1st brand new car!

By on Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"THis is my very 1st Brand new car. I am a mother and work part time at night. So i understnad the value of the cost for this vehicle. I only got the car a cple days ago and I am very excited and happy for this car. I have a Prius II and although it does not come with all the bells and whistles like the others I am very happy with the car. I have read of the following reviews and I understnad the frustration with some of the lower ranking owners. I however understand that every machine new or old loses its muster after a little bit of time. You will not have the pickup and go like regular 100% gas vehicles because you have to trian yourself to drive an electric/gas vehicle. Yes it feels like it stutters at first but thats the engine switchin from one source of energy to another. It does not feel cheap to me or my husband. It doesn't have lockin compartments in the car but you really shouldn't leave values of that nature in there to be ungaurded anyhow. I love the dash and the options of lighting and the control. I love driving the car! The rear window is a little confusin but you're not driving backwards majority of the time. It just takes a few days. I'm already used to it. Keep and open mind when it comes to this vehicle. Unless you're tryin to help the environment this car may not be right for you. THe cost you spend for the car may or may not overide the cost in gas you will spend. It all depends on the type of driver you are. I got it to be GREEN! I want to try to help the environment. I highly recomend this car to my family and frinds as we speak. I already have 2 co-workers talkin to my sales rep to figure out if this would be the right desicion for them as well. Take it for a test drive. Crunch some numbers Make the best choice for you and your family... Best Wishes..."

Love My Prius

By on Friday, July 30, 2010

"The best car I have ever owned. And I have had a few over the years. This car has power, comfort, and most of all Great Gas Mileage. It is a real pleasure to drive."

Wow Wow Wow!

By on Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"I just picked up a brand new Prius III on Monday, and I just can't get enough of this car!!! In the past 2 days, I have gotten the average miles per gallon to over 45 MPG, and it's still going up!!! Portland has many different elevation levels, and so going up and down the hills had me a bit hesitant to go hybrid, but this car has NO shortage of power from what I can see either on the freeway/hills/on-ramps from what I can see at this point. I am getting a clear bra installed today at the factory which I think will be a worthy investment to protect the great looking front end. The car has a smooth ride, the handling feels good, and the steering is very easy to drive without it feeling like you're driving a big ol' boat. I had read people commenting about the rearward visibility being an issue, personally, I think the rear visibility is fantastic, and I'm actually glad I didn't go for the navigation/rear-view camera. The bluetooth system works VERY well, and has a caller ID feature that scrolls across the radio screen, I also like the fact that I can control the stereo (the JBL is great by the way), answer/disconnect my iPhone, adjust the display screen AND change the temperature all without taking my hands off the wheel!!! Also I do like the fact the outlet to charge my phone is beneath the shift console as it does discourage me from doing any texting while driving, there is another outlet along with the iPod connector hidding away in the center console so it's out of sight. Mine also came with the clear rear bumper applique to protect the back end while loading/unloading the car which I would highly recommend as well. I may still be in the honeymoon stage, but at this point, I don't see any reason why one shouldn't consider a Prius as their next car, but if that changes, I will put it on here."