2011 Toyota Prius

Based on 384 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

I love this car

By on Sunday, May 26, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive without having to stop for gas."

Cons: "No bottle holder"

"2011 Prius four with plus package with all the extras .This replaced a B M W 540 and it was the Best move I ever made. With all the upgrades it handles great and the mileage is 52 miles per Gallon ."

Great Gas Mileage

By on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pros: "Reliable and great MPG"

Cons: "Not comfortable for tall drivers"

"I am tall, so not very comfortable...that said, it runs like a top getting over 50mpg"

Like the improvements over last generation

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive plus gas mileage"

Cons: "steering wheel and backup camera option too high"

"This generation Prius has improved handling, performance, and gas mileage. It holds in a corner, accelerates quicker more, than enough to keep up with freeway traffic and still gets 45 per gallon .... fun spirited driving around town will gets me 40 ... so still acceptable trade-off. Don't like the steering wheel...I miss the old little round one."

Great car - Will likely get another.

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, good fuel economy, navigation system"

Cons: "Cannot fit my entire family in it!"

"I drive a lot of freeway miles and over the past 22,000 miles I have averaged 44.6 mpg. My best tank of gas was 58.3 mpg (drove slow on freeway, 61 mph just to see how much mpg I could get). I would recommend this car to anyone. GET THE BLUETOOTH and solar panel package. SOLAR package keeps car cool in hot California sun (the feature keeps inside of car the same as outside). Navigation system is good and very helpful in areas I don't know."

1st brand new car!

By on Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"THis is my very 1st Brand new car. I am a mother and work part time at night. So i understnad the value of the cost for this vehicle. I only got the car a cple days ago and I am very excited and happy for this car. I have a Prius II and although it does not come with all the bells and whistles like the others I am very happy with the car. I have read of the following reviews and I understnad the frustration with some of the lower ranking owners. I however understand that every machine new or old loses its muster after a little bit of time. You will not have the pickup and go like regular 100% gas vehicles because you have to trian yourself to drive an electric/gas vehicle. Yes it feels like it stutters at first but thats the engine switchin from one source of energy to another. It does not feel cheap to me or my husband. It doesn't have lockin compartments in the car but you really shouldn't leave values of that nature in there to be ungaurded anyhow. I love the dash and the options of lighting and the control. I love driving the car! The rear window is a little confusin but you're not driving backwards majority of the time. It just takes a few days. I'm already used to it. Keep and open mind when it comes to this vehicle. Unless you're tryin to help the environment this car may not be right for you. THe cost you spend for the car may or may not overide the cost in gas you will spend. It all depends on the type of driver you are. I got it to be GREEN! I want to try to help the environment. I highly recomend this car to my family and frinds as we speak. I already have 2 co-workers talkin to my sales rep to figure out if this would be the right desicion for them as well. Take it for a test drive. Crunch some numbers Make the best choice for you and your family... Best Wishes..."