• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2011 Toyota Prius

Based on 365 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Best car for 2015

By on Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pros: "Great price, save gas"

"I have own so many cars, Honda, Ford, Acura, Mazda, Scion, Toyota highlander , Camry, and this is the best car I have ever had, love it, should have bought them years ago, could have save over $$$$$ just in gas. Great single or family car. not for racing."

My Prius simply makes me feel good.

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive and makes me feel good."

Cons: "Still thinking....."

TA-DA

"After 3 years of lease time I was looking forward to the purchase today. I loved a Corolla many years ago and a couple Camry's since then, but it's such a good feeling to cruise down the road, relatively smooth and quiet, and knowing that this car is being pushed along with only a gallon of gasoline per 50 miles or more. It's not a racecar and wouldn't do well at the track, but I'm not a topnotch driver and enjoy curves not necessarily on a country road. Nothing wrong with that, but the Prius is a good car, woth the investment...so far."

TA-DA

I have owned three, a 1999, 2004 & 2010

By on Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pros: "Very reliable and low maint."

Cons: "Hard for a larger person to ride in it comfortablE"

"I have owned three generation of prius and I have been very pleased with reliability and resale value, I'm getting ready to buy a 2015, maybe, this 2010 was fully load with solar and roof,but it has not retained the value of the additional cost, so maybe. The 1999 I had 142,000 on, 2004 I had 152,000 this one is a 2010 with 70,800 I will say that I don't believe the solar roof was worth all the extra exp, I do like the sunroof all though it is small."

not worth the additional cost

By on Friday, February 20, 2015

Pros: "Status for a tree hugger"

Cons: "Expense, no real over all environmental benefit"

"In the NE, especially winter on short trips, gas milage is not half of what is advertised. The main reason I bought it.I was told after sale, 10,000 logged on miles is required , before the actual MPG can be achieved . It is terrible in snow, and unlike most other cars slip reduction can not be over ridden, which hinders its ability to power out if stuck in snow . The EV mode is a gimic, and like the kings new clothes, only impresses those who are mesmerized by its reputation! The radar cruise controls only slows the car, and does not stop it, as alluded to in its advertised safety abilities! Lane keeper is a joke, without anf truly functional abilities, more annoying that a safety feature! Over all I would not recommed the car! But it is a status symbol impressing those of us that think such gimmicky machinery makes a difference!"

Great millage, speed, and dependibility

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pros: "millage and reliability"

Cons: "no place to mount a cell phone, and extra usb port"

"Best car I have owned. Sporty look grows on you, with excellent paint. Will outrun most vehicles up hill with out using power boost. Only problems noted is the visibility when turning left due the pavement being blocked by the mirror assembly. At night the front light beams are not wide enough when making turns, but brightness is not a problem. Oh.. one other problem. The manual is useless for programing the usb port to up load music files. Even the dealer did not know what program format was required. I finally got it to work, but not everyone is an engineer."