• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2011 Toyota Prius

Based on 324 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

This Prius is my second one! It is a fantastic car

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

I don't own this car

"This is the Prius 5 fully loaded package, 65787 miles on it new tires, is in fantastic condition, my buyout amount is 17899. I am only selling outright because i need a car that can fit a wheel chair and stroller in it. Other wise I would refi and keep this fully loaded Prius! If this goes back to the dealer they will sell it for at least 22 or 23k."

Great Transportation 50 miles per gallon ,

By on Sunday, August 03, 2014

"Still under factory warranty"

One amazing automobile!

By on Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pros: "great mileage, excellent handling, comfortable"

Cons: "a little road noise, a little pricey"

"When I first started looking at a Prius, I asked other Prius drivers in parking lots, and they all said it was one of the best cars they had owned. When I went for a test drive I was worried that it would struggle to make it up hills and mountains with 4 on board, and that it would seem cramped and tinny inside. I discovered that Toyota has done some serious magic - it seems much bigger on the inside than it looks on the outside, and it's almost a pocket rocket. I loaded 4 large adults with full luggage for a week and took it through the Cascade Mountains. There was plenty of room front and back, and it would accelerate easily up long mountain grades to 70+ while getting almost 50mpg. Then I took it on a trip through the Canadian Rockies with 3 on board. I was very late for a dinner appointment, having taken a wrong turn, so started following anyone who passed me on Canada's Route 1. Suddenly I realized I was doing 100 mph behind one guy in the mountains, and the car wasn't tapped out. I have the level 5 version which has 17 inch wheels and low profile tires, and the car feels like it's glued to the road. It's really a little sports car with great mileage. The interior is slick and surprisingly roomy. I'm 6' 1" and have plenty of headroom. So far, no mechanical issues. My only slight complaint is that there is a little more road noise than I would like, but that's compared to my Land Cruiser. This car is amazing."

Perfect car but for no memory drivers seat.

By on Friday, July 25, 2014

Pros: "Perfect car for one driver, great mileage."

Cons: "No drivers memory seat."

"Would buy another if they had a drivers memory seat, should offer sun roof on the Prius 5 (not to be confused with the Prius V), which is available on the cheaper models,ie. 2,3,4. Passenger seat isn't as comfortable as the drivers. They should at least offer options like the above but they don't. Deal breakers."

a little over rated

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pros: "saves at the pump"

Cons: "high service costs, slow , boring and not to safe"

"well thought this would be a money saver with high prices at the pump but with scheduled service at the dealership almost every other month and at thier over inflated prices. As i sit in the waiting room during my time off talking to other owners all we talk about is the great mpg, but once you add in all the manditory service costs its doesnt add up too well. I drove a ford for years and only changed oil this thing has a ton of little gremlins that are always there. the dealer tries to sell you on its so high tech and bla bla. Its an ok ride but dont feel safe either as there have been a lot a battery fails and you can feel the heat when you drive up a hill or strain the car with a little load. Ill keep it it for a while but will for sure sell it before the short warrenty is up. if the quality was so good why dont they raise it past 3/36 like 90% of the other companies???"