2010 Toyota Prius

Based on 396 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Excellent Car

By on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

"I love this car!! I get good mileage (54 ) by actually having to pay attention to how I drive instead of just point and aim driving"

Great vaule for the features included.

By on Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Pros: "Excellent Mileage, Good Value"

Cons: "Comfortable but slight small interior space."

"Excellent mileage was the reason for the purchase. I traded a 2001 Odyssey for the Prius. I miss the passenger and cargo space of the Odyssey. However, the Prius is comfortable and I love the modern features this car, especially the satellite radio and the navigation system. Well worth the price. I do a lot of commuting between two cities about 130 miles apart. The fuel economy has been a blessing. No complaints about this vehicle at all. Well worth the price, especially considering the savings in fuel costs."

Love it! Best vehicle ever!

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cons: "Sound system isn't great"

"Never had a problem. Have maintained regularly. Extremely roomy for a small car. Decent mileage (48 mpg in summer, 40 mpg in winter), though not as much as advertised. Pretty good in the snow - even without snow tires."

Great Car overall

By on Thursday, May 19, 2011

"I used to own a 2003 Prius. When I traded that in after several years I thought I wanted something bigger. I always missed the car from that day forward. When the 2010's arrived I had to check them out. What an improvement, and the features are outstanding. I opted for the Prius V and the technology package is fantastic. I love the backup camera, and the Bluetooth and Navigation. The car performs much better than the 2003 and with increased fuel economy. I average 45 in Winter and 55 in Summer. It's been great, and as others have stated a few little annoyances with a couple rattles, it's great. The rattles are really small and due to the revised interior materials I think. The performance in Power Mode is outstanding. Much better than my Honda Civic Hybrid by far. I am anxious to learn more about the plugin's when they become available. In almost 2 years not one thing has gone wrong with this car and service is a breeze. Keep up the good work Toyota!"

Love My Prius

By on Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"65 mpg hwy, 45 city (lots of hills) Love everything about this car but headrests (too far forward, gives me a cramp in the neck), fabric on back of seats (will not wear well over time), and I wish there were slightly better visibility along the frame of the front windshield to the right and left (can get in the way and obscure a car at just the right angle when you're looking to turn at an intersection). Great power as needed, great on gas mileage, love the LED lit from above steering knob when driving at night, and really love learning how to drive it. I enjoy throwing the car into neutral and ghosting along when I've reached a decent speed. I LOVE not having to fumble with my keys outside of having to lock or unlock the door to my house! There's enough room for my 6' 3" husband's head and legs (even in the backseat). I've never loved a car before this one despite years of driving and tons of test drives."

Prius, great vehicle with some bad engineering

By on Sunday, April 03, 2016

Pros: "great economy"

Cons: "bad engineering for display in the sun or a bright"

"This is my second Prius and 6th Toyota product so I like the Manufacturer. Our Prius has the leather package with the built in GPS. I was excited about that feature but this is where the engineer team fell asleep. On our first trip I set up the address and volume while in the garage and of we went. Very quickly we discovered we could not see the display nor hear it. I would have turned up the speaker but I could see where turn it up. The screen is at an angle that all the sun or light makes everything disappear. I have the screen as bright as it will go and that does not help. Dealer had no answer either. You also cannot see the radio controls unless it is dark or a cloudy day. Very bad design for a premium option. Also my wife keeps shutting off the entire display because her knee is right at the button. Other than that it is a great car but I will not get another if that is not fixed."

Unbelievable reliability!

By on Saturday, June 22, 2013

"Toyota quality can't be beat. Never had anything but routine maintenance in over three years of ownership. Not even one minor problem."

Love my plug in

By on Thursday, June 07, 2012

Pros: "around 600 miles plus per tank"

Cons: "NONE"

"Wow what a ride my plug in prius is. Handles better than the 2004 that my son still drives with over 260,000 miles and the 2010 that I traded in to get the plug in. It is just getting broken in and I am already averaging close to 75 MPG My ride is 104 miles round trip everyday so I charge at night and again at work. I am averging 17 miles per charge and that is at 68 to 71 MPH. Love this car so glad that I got it."

its a cream puff, best milage per gallon ever

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "made me be a safer driver"

"previously owned a 1992 caddy got 12-15 mpg filled up every 10 days, now i get 48=50 mpg who needs to say anything else"

Superb but second to my Avalon which is quieter

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "Great price, excellent bluetooth, clever braking!"

Cons: "A little more road noise than I like"

"Completely sold on this Prius! If it was as quiet as my Avalon, it would take first place EVER! But that's not enough of a concern to reduce my heartfelt congratulations to Toyota for developing such an excellent vehicle!"