• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2008 Toyota Prius

Based on 777 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

I love this car!

By on Sunday, June 10, 2007

"Where do I start with this review! There are so many things I can tell you about it. Love the smart key, I love the functionality, I love the gas mileage!!! I love every single thing about it. It's quiet, durable, it has get-up-an-go. It has power on take offs. It's great in city and in the country. I love the roomy interior, and the leg room. I love how it has next to zero emissions in city. I love how my friends are paying outrageous gas prices for vehicles priced comparable to mine, and I'm doing circles around them while they are stopped at the gas stations. It's a smart car, and even smarter when you really care about the enviroment. It really pays for itself."

The Future is upon us

By on Friday, June 08, 2007

"There is NO other car like! It has captured me!"

Defective Prius Paint

By on Monday, June 04, 2007

"I bought my new 2007 Prius only to discover on the first sunny day that the car needed to be repainted. I reported this to Toyota before I made the first payment and Toyota confirms the paint is defective. Although there are times the finish is acceptable, there are also times the finish is appalling. After experience with the dealer and Toyota customer service, I seriously doubt the high customer satisfaction scores Toyota reports. This does not seem to be the same company I heard about. I have had more problems with this car in the first month than with any other car. As far as I can tell once my check cleared the bank, the problem is mine. I am disappointed in the quality of my new 2007 Toyota Prius. I made a deal to buy a new car, not a repainted car. One star for quality."

Best Car in the Garage

By on Friday, June 01, 2007

"We got the Prius because we wanted the California carpool stickers. The gas mileage was a nice plus and the styling says "hey, I'm about efficiency and the environment" which is pretty cool. However, we have been so happy with the car, our 911 and M5 have been languishing. I have been bonding with our touring model and found it very able in mountain driving and relaxed around town. Our mileage usually runs about 48.5 overall. I recommend this car to anyone. It is such a great little machine, has great luxuries like keyless, etc. that we LOVE IT."

what a steal

By on Friday, June 01, 2007

"a lot of cool gadgets, love the smart key!!!"