• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2008 Toyota Prius

Based on 780 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Lucky to have found Prius

By on Friday, June 15, 2007

"I had a Toyota Corolla for 5 years before deciding to switch over to Prius (Touring edition). The reason I switched over from Corolla, which is another good car from Toyota, to Prius is Prius has a roomy leg room at the back seat. This car has a lot of safety features and the roomy interior are definitely a plus. I don't get 60MPG as claimed but average in the 45MPG. However, I am happy with that mileage considered my rough driving habit. The steering is stable on the road and I don't feel the 'floating' experience as claimed by other owners."

Best Ever

By on Thursday, June 14, 2007

"I purchased this vehicle one month ago and am totally pleased with it. Right now I am getting 51mpg in city and 46.3 Highway, regardless on what the say the mileage is, I am very happy with it. I am 6 foot tall and big and fit quite well in the front as well as back seat. After putting 27k miles on my mustang in less than one year, I am very pleased with this car and the dollar amount I am saving already on gas. This is a great vehicle if you travel alot and need to cut back on finances. Of course I do have my mercedes to fall back on for impressing the ladies, but for business, I am 100% pro prius."

A Neat Vehicle

By on Sunday, June 10, 2007

"Without a doubt, the Prius is a very unique vehicle. You will not reach 60 MPG as rated, but I have consistently reached around 50 without a problem. I get 425-450 miles to the tank. My Prius is fun to drive. It is amazingly roomy for its size, seating five comfortably with plenty of room for cargo. The technology in this vehicle is nothing short of amazing. The backup camera is a big help, and the smart key system is simply ingenious. Also, I strongly recommend getting a Bluetooth-compatible cell phone as well. With the sound system in the Prius, you can have hands-free phone conversations as you're driving! This is a great option, keeping me and my friends and family safe. Once again, the Prius is a great vehicle. This is the first time I've been in a car in eight years. I purchased my Prius in response to the rediculous gas prices, and I must say I made the right decision. Another great Toyota!"

I love this car!

By on Sunday, June 10, 2007

"Where do I start with this review! There are so many things I can tell you about it. Love the smart key, I love the functionality, I love the gas mileage!!! I love every single thing about it. It's quiet, durable, it has get-up-an-go. It has power on take offs. It's great in city and in the country. I love the roomy interior, and the leg room. I love how it has next to zero emissions in city. I love how my friends are paying outrageous gas prices for vehicles priced comparable to mine, and I'm doing circles around them while they are stopped at the gas stations. It's a smart car, and even smarter when you really care about the enviroment. It really pays for itself."

The Future is upon us

By on Friday, June 08, 2007

"There is NO other car like! It has captured me!"