2008 Toyota Prius

Based on 799 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Well made, great vehicle

By on Monday, September 24, 2007

"Without a doubt the best vehicle I have ever owned. Zero problems, none, nada, nothing. Styling is either you love it, or you hate it. The ride can be stiff over bumpy roads. Great on the interstate. No, it does not get sixty mpg, but it will double anything else in the same class. Not the quickest car but I am yet to get beat going up an on ramp. If you concentrate on your driving, you can approach fifty-five mpg. Would I recommend it? I have and have helped to sell three other Prius vehicles. No wonder Toyota sells more hybrids than anyone else. Enough said."

Love this car

By on Sunday, September 23, 2007

"I've had my Prius for a year and a half and it is the best car I've ever owned. I traded in a minivan and too many trips to the gas station for this car and my 2 children fit comfortably in the back seat for all our errand running. We can even fit our 75 lb Golden Retreiver in the hatch back for short trips around town. This car is surprisingly roomy inside and the back-up camera is something I've needed all my life. No more guessing if you're too close to the car behind or if there's something lying in the driveway behind you. I get better gas mileage on long highway trips (around 53 mpg) than around town driving (around 45 mpg), which is the opposite of what I've heard is supposed to happen, but I'm not complaining. This car is great!"

By on Saturday, September 22, 2007

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I love this car!

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"I like this Prius more than I expected to. Coming out of a sporty Saab 9-5 Turbo, I expected to be disappointed by the handling but gaining great mileage. The car is surprisingly nimble, with a tight turning radius, steering is sufficiently responsive and overall an easy and really pleasant car to drive. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the quietness of it -- the engine cuts out at stop lights and when not needed. And I LOVE driving by the gas stations for weeks at a time...."