2006 Toyota Prius

Based on 839 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

2010Insight v 2009 Pruis

By on Saturday, October 31, 2009

"We has turned green after our budget was killed with plus four dollar gas. Our Toyota wins with a small edge in everything. We average upper 40's per gallon and driving is super in local and highway we rate it good. The Honda has the edge with price $4000 cheaper with milage in the low 40's. Honda needs an electric motor to keep the air on in Florida. Toyota already does the electric motor for air. Honda drives like the other Honda's. We have a 2009 Honda Accord exl with leather. The ride with Toyota wins with more standard equipment. Now the real difference the Honda people are just super. Toyota has improved with the recession. Still not there yet. And by the way Ford people for their hybrid Fusion was down right mean, rude and unprofessional. Our 2008 Mustang is gone with the new 2011 Honda two seater. We will never buy American again."

Great car ... if it fits.

By on Friday, October 30, 2009

"My wife and I bought this car for her use. She loved it, but now I'm stuck driving it. I'm a big guy and the driver's seat is just not comfortable for me. Our car is almost five years old and we've had zero problems with the car."

Best car I have every owned

By on Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"My Prius is the best car I have every owned. It drives smoothly and saves me a ton of money on gas. I get about 47 mpg (city driving). I have never had one mechanical problem with it. Also, my child has plenty of room in the back seat to stretch out. My only complaint with the car is that the seats could have been a little more comfortable. They're a bit stiff."

LOVED IT!

By on Saturday, September 26, 2009

"I have owned GM cars for about 5 years now, but grew up with Toyotas. My 1st 3 cars were Toyotas and I was always happy with them.I used a 2008 Prius as a rental for a week. I have NEVER driven a hybrid but, LOVED driving this one! Drove 1600+ miles, cost me $80 or so in gas and was very user friendly. There was room for my husband(6'3 & 300lbs), not much but he said it was ok. Had a very stable feel while driving, not like the KIA I rented last time! The pickup wasnt phenomenal but it was good, the seats were comfortable.I am seriously considering a Prius for our next small car purchase.I have told everyone how happy I was with it and that they should check one out for themselves. A+ to Toyota! Please change the reflection on the windshield from the spedo. Its distracting at night. But other than that I was VERY HAPPY!"

By on Wednesday, September 23, 2009