2005 Toyota Prius

Based on 866 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

My new Love

By on Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"I currently drive a 1996 Subaru Legacy that I absolutely am in love with but yesterday I had the opportunity to test drive a Pruis... I can honestly say that I've never been in a car like that before... It doesn't make the normal car sounds, infact it didn't make any sound at all... It was way smooth to... The only thing I really didn't like was that it's pricey... But from what I've heard and read they pay for themselves after several years of ownership because you're not having to replace parts that normally have to be replaced in a regular car"

By on Monday, June 22, 2009

My Word!

By on Friday, June 05, 2009

"I have only owned this car for 5 days, but I can not believe the gas mileage! I drove this car 114 miles yesterday at 65 mph (using cruise control) on 2 gallons of gas!!! 2 Gallons of gas??!! Unbelievable! It has a lot of room. I have read that the back seats have more room than a Ford Crown Victoria. The looks are deceiving. The car looks small but there is a LOT of room inside of this car. The ride is smooth for a small car, and I was really dumb struck that their is virtually NO ROAD NOISE during highway driving. You can whisper to someone while driving and they can hear you. Thank you Toyota for building this car. If you want a car that sips fuel, (and we are headed for higher gas prices, again) and is road worthy and smooth, BUY this car. Get them now! Gas will be going through the roof soon and people will be scooping up the used ones!"

So happy with my prius

By on Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"Not only do I love the obvious hybrid features, the blue tooth is great, the ride is smooth, I have had no trouble with driving it anywhere and definetly can keep up in traffic. Also there is sooo much room in the vehicle, I have fit a 37 inch television, a christmas tree and driven with the full 5 people in the car with no problems. It is a great car and I really enjoy it. The only trouble I have had is that pedestrians do not look where they are going so I have become alert for them to step in front of the car in parking lots since they don't hear the car. I highly recommend this car."

Love the Prius!

By on Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"I enjoy driving this vehicle ... it's looks great, drives easily, has a lot of get up and go. The only thing I consider a minor drawback is the ground clearance. It sits low to the ground and I have to drive at an angle when going over a big dip in the road. Apart from that, I'd drive a Prius from now to eternity."