• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2013 Toyota Prius v Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,593 - $28,650.

10/7.6

Based on 12 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

9.8/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

EXCELLENT QUALITY CAR WITH EVEN BETTER GAS MILAGE

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "GAS MILAGE, QUALITY WORKMANSHIP, ROOMY, EASY DRIVE"

Cons: "SEAT BELTS HARD TO GRASP TO LATCH, FAMILY LOOKING"

"NORMALLY, A PRIUS V WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ON MY BUCKET LIST, BUT ONCE WE GOT THE CAR, I WAS SURPRISED AT HOW NICE THE CAR WAS. IT WILL NEVER BE CONFUSED WITH A CUDA OR ANY OTHER MUSCLE CAR IN LOOKS OR ITS 0-60 SPEED, BUT IT DID HAVE NICE PASSING SPEED AND WAS SMOOTH TO DRIVE. THE COLORADO SNOW NEVER GAVE IT A PROBLEM ON THE ROADS. AND THE GAS MILAGE, WELL IT WAS REALLY NICE TO ONLY FILL UP ONCE EVERY 2 WEEKS OR SO. ALL IN ALL, IT IS A VERY NICE FAMILY CAR WITH PLENTY OF ROOM FOR LUGGAGE IN THE BACK. HANDS DOWN, IT WAS A GREAT PURCHASE"

i love this car

By on Thursday, February 06, 2014

Pros: "ease of use comfort and economy"

Cons: "the stereo speakers sound cheap"

"In 2007 i was in the market for an economical car I test drove the first Prius,I actually drove it over to the Honda dealer and looked at new Civics. The biggest problem with the first Prius was its high price,no incentives were available and dealers wanted more than sticker price the first Prius also had huge blind spots and the transition from electric to gas was a bit harsh and the technology wasn't proven reliable. same day we fell in love with and purchased the honda civic si sedan "32mpg sports car" SEVEN YEARS LATER At the 2014 auto show i met the Prius v. Instantly noticed the increase in roominess also gone was the huge blind spot! looked at the price and it was a bit high but decided to find one i could drive. At the dealership i found a certified used 2012v3 14000 miles for 10000 off msrp i bought it . Drove it 30 miles home. Next morning temp was 17 degrees heavy snow storm with 3-4 inches already on the road. decided to drive the prius anyway. My drive to work was 63 miles that day. i was totally impressed with the way the prius travels snow covered roads at speed. it never felt loose like my civic did with just a little snow. it didn't get stuck in the heavy plow rows at intersections and i felt comfortable at 50 mph with 4 inches of snow in the way. Best of all i figured out how to display my average mpg and it was 47.2 WOW i was expecting maybe 35 mpg at best in those conditions but this prius surpassed even its 40mpg hwy rating. top it off i love the fact that u never need to dig your keys out just walk up grab door handle it quickly unlocks automatically. Sit down,step on brake,press power,shift into gear and your off get where your going,stop,just press power and walk away the car sets the parking brake and powers down with the push of one large button on the dash even turns off the headlights after a few seconds if you wish to leave them on. FIND THE COLOR YOU LIKE AND BUY THE PRIUS-V!"

Great value

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "great price and an easy drive."

Cons: "Not a sun-roof."

"Light silver exterior with black cloth interior. Easy vehicle to enjoy. 41.2 - 45.0 mpg."

Nice ride and fuel economy

By on Monday, December 02, 2013

Pros: "Ride, Fuel economy"

Cons: "NO DRL no customer support"

"Great ride and fuel economy. You must check before you buy if you want the Daytime Running Lights. Toyota does not place these in all models. A major safety flaw."

Big guy in a mid-size car works with Prius V

By on Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pros: "MPG, Comfort, Storage, Technology"

Cons: "Not a jack rabbit"

"Purchased new in mid-2012, I now have 35,000 miles on this great vehicle. Overall I average 43.5 MPG with a high of 51. I'm not a lead foot, but I'm also not driving Miss Daisy. I also love the significant rear storage room. At 6'3 250 I fit comfortably behind the wheel and find this vehicle extremely comfortable and quite on the open road. With multiple passengers, my 6'2 son fits comfortably in the rear seat due to the seat adjustment forward and tilt. The Nav system, blue tooth etc., is awesome. Because I drive a Prius V, I continue to take some ribbing from my friends who get 12-14 MPG from their big trucks and SUV's...but at the end the day, I am saving hundreds of dollars each month at the gas pump! Prius V...great vehicle all-around."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25