• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Toyota Prius c Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $17,738 - $18,391.

10/7.7

9.3

Based on 62 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

9.8/10

The future is NOW !

By on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pros: "Very easy to drive, great on gas even on highway!"

"I am 48 years old and one entry in my bucket list goes "Drive a hybrid car" before I am no longer capable of driving. I did interviw a lot of taxi drivers driving the larger Pruises and it was interesting to note that none of them had any negative comment about their vehicle. They give the Prius very high regard for driver comfort, reliability and its long lasting battery (most of them have clicked over 100K miles) and just like that pink bunny...it just keeps going..and going!! This pretty much added to my desire to get one. Then the vehicle gods gave me a better option with the youngest member of the Prius brood. The "C" variant. So far I am averaging 54mpg. So far so good! I got the top-of-the-line model Prius C. It has all the bells and whistles you'll find in a luxury car like push button start. The built in Navigation system and hands-free blue tooth connectivity is top notch! The many ways the car's computer tells you how much gas you are consuming (or saving) and the throng of other infotainment at your fingertips is just mind blowing! (They say this model was brought in from Japan as CBU) On the downside, it may be not that responsive coming from a stop light (this is not good for people who jack-rabbit start). As they say - this car was built for mpg, not mph. But on the upside - my wife now has better peace of mind knowing that I spend less time on the fast lane =) Thank you vehicle gods! One less entry in my bucket list."

Cheap Commute for 40 mile Round Trips

By on Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pros: "Mileage / Warranty /Fit and Finish / Features"

Cons: "Slow Accel to Save fuel / Crazy "Other" drivers"

"I bought this car because I became tired of paying $4.10 for a gallon of premium for my 2003 Dodge SRT-4 and only getting 23 mpg tops in it since I bought it new. When I bought the SRT-4 back in 2003 premium gas was only $1.60 a gallon. Then Katrina hit and the petrol market exploded on prices and has never recovered. With this new sipper I can save over $30 a week on my commute to work, and save the rest to have fun in my 280hp turbo SRT-4 on weekends, or once in awhile at the track. I got the best warranty toyota offered @ 8 years / 125,000 mile warranty so if it breaks it is not my problem... its toyotas. I will repost my findings as of now my car only has 250 miles on it. but so far the power is plenty to get me from A TO B w/o beating my wallet up at the pump. I am still waiting for elio to produce their 84mpg car to buy. Maybe next year."

So Much to Love About this City Car!

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

"I love my Prius c! The gas mileage is AMAZING. Easy to park and zip around town. Don't let the size fool you. Fold down the back seats, and you have unexpected large cargo space. Plenty of cup holders and compartments. Controllers from steering wheel and Bluetooth functionality are really the cherry on top. A great value."

Best combination of compact looks and fuel economy

By on Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Pros: "Reliable as all toyotas are."

Cons: "A little pricy for a compact car."

"Has plenty of power for a fuel efficient compact car. Tight fit and finish. Ride as expected for a compact car. Quiet highway ride and handles well on the highway."

Over all a good item.

By on Sunday, September 22, 2013

I want this car

Pros: "Mileage is great and car is very relable."

Cons: "poor confort on long road trips."

"Great mileage, not a good road car for trips over 250 miles."