2014 Toyota Prius c Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,319 - $18,842.

10/7.7

9.3

Based on 53 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

9.8/10
Previous | 1 ... 9 10 11 | Next

Prius C Two has delivered more than I expected

By on Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pros: "gas mileage, price, fun to drive"

Cons: "not a race car, front cup holder/dashboard design"

"I bought this car going into a new job where I knew I'd be commuting apprx 60 mi round trip per day. This car has been spectacularly fuel efficient, averaging 52 mpg+ and sometimes 62 mpg. There are a ton of great features included on the Two kit. It doesn't accelerate especially fast, but when buying a car for efficiency it's not going to be a race car. Right after I purchased this car I drove it 2,200 mi cross country and it did really well. The seats didn't hurt my back at all after sitting in it for 3 solid days. Handled 75 mph well, did get a bit blown around during high wind gusts but nothing too outrageous for such a small car. It's a dream to parallel park! Love the way the bluetooth automatically connects with my iphone to play music. One of the best features (that I didn't even pay attention to when buying) is the ability to add in the price of gas, it even auto-prompts you when you fill up. The computer calculates your cost per trip - super cool! It also has a great display that can help you achieve even better fuel savings (I've gotten up to 82 mpg). I really love this car, have not regretted the choice once, and would totally recommend it. I think one of the main things I love about the car, is I'm pretty sure its smarter than me! Haha! For example, it won't let anyone adjust any major settings if the car is moving. It's a smart lil car! My only random complaints: - the car doesn't beep when you use the fob to lock it so I'm often nervous it isn't locked - the layout of the left cup holder & the dashboard makes it so you often scrape it when the driver puts a to-go cup down"

Best mpg I have ever seen

By on Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pros: "great gas mileage fun to drive"

Cons: "Radio does not have much bass"

"I had a ford fusion before this car. I find the prius c to be a better car all the way around. If you are looking for a fast car you will not like this car. The prius c is a little under power. I can be up to 70 mph when getting on the highway so it works for me top speed is about 108 mph.I have 7000 miles on the car and the over all avg mpg is 50 mpg the best I have seen is around 60 mpg in the city and 48 to 52 on the highway at 70 mph.The ac lowers your gas mileage by about 7 mpg but with the ac on I still get 44 to 48mpg so it is still good. The seats are pretty good I have the prius c 2. Road noise is a little loud but the tire seem to be the problem but all and all I am very happy with the car. It has never had to go back to the dealer for any problem the fusion I had was in for service 7 times in 30,000 miles"

this car is awesome for the money

By on Sunday, August 05, 2012

Pros: "mpg"

Cons: "don't get to the gas station enough,miss my polar"

"wife gets average of 50mpg on the hwy, and we can average 60+ in the city"

By on Friday, July 27, 2012

Pros: "Gas sipper, quality car, It's a Toyota"

Cons: "Window tint could be darker"

"I was skeptical about the car after reading the Consumer Reports review, but I bought one anyway. I love this car. I commute 79.8 miles a day and I am averaging 52mpg while driving the speed limit of 75mph. I am super impressed with this car and not only for it being a gas sipper. I am able to maintain 75mph on interstate and it has enough power to pass other vehicles too. There is enough power to make it a good commuter. If you take it up a hill from a dead stop, it will struggle a bit but I power through it and my little car responds. If I wanted a sports car or Chevy Silverado, I would have bought one. I wanted a reliable, safe, quality, gas saver car that would retain its value and I bought one. Hey, I can fit my Lhasa, Maltese and 85lb Rottweiler in the back seat with no problem. When my friends ride along, they tell me there is plenty of space in the back. So space is no problem. My mom and dad want one too. I only wish my car would have come with darker window tint but that is easily fixed."

a very good car

By on Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pros: "FUEL MILEAGE"

Cons: "no leg room for both front and back passenger"

lil orange

"i love the car..wife disagrees the seats are like bricks way under powered but over all i really love the car.i get around 48.0 mpg i have 7000 mls on it now.not recommended for long trip although i have taken it on a 500 ml trip i was comfortable but the wife and kid wasn't.no leg room for passenger wife is 5'8 and was cramped for 9 hours.but over all i would recommend buying the car for GAS MILEAGE!!!"

lil orange