2014 Toyota Prius c Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $17,834 - $18,535.

10/7.7

9.3

Based on 62 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

9.8/10
Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 13 | Next

Absolutely love it

By on Sunday, March 03, 2013

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "none!"

"When looking at all of the other reviews they all say the same thing. Great great great gas mileage. Usually people experience an even higher mpg rating than the 50 average. I drive over 50 miles a day on the highway and have seen as high as 64mpg at speeds greater than 60mph with an average speed for the trip being ~48mph. I am kind of an aggressive driver. People complain about the lack of power but I find it sufficient to get up and go when needed. I am almost always the first one off the line at a stop light and cars almost never pass me on the highway. So if you need anything with more power than what you can get here then everybody else on the road must be a race car driver. I find it handles rather well even when taking turns at 25mph--better than my previous car. People talk about wind noise but I haven't had an issue with it. I actually think it is less than my 2010 corolla doing the same daily commute. I have given people rides and they say they love it. I am 6' tall and have no issues getting in and out and others have had no complaints about passenger space being about the same height. Maybe if the person is morbidly obese they would have an issue fitting but I think that could be said about all vehicles this size. I can't think of anything negative to say about driving this car."

Great Little Car

By on Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pros: "Unbelievable fuel milage, safety rating"

"This is the best fuel miser out there. I’ve had absolutely no problem accelerating away from clumps of traffic coming off of red lights. These professional reviews that call it slow and noisy are not taking into account what the car is designed for, and are overly critical in areas that the driver enthusiast may consider unacceptable. I paid for an economical vehicle that was comfortable to drive with advanced hybrid technology and that is exactly what I got."

I love this car

By on Friday, February 01, 2013

Pros: "Mileage, Mileage, Reliability."

"I have had the car for almost 11 months now. Mine is a Prius C, 2 with 16,000 miles. Mostly used as a daily commuter, 75 miles round trip. The gas mileage is unreal and the reliability is typical Toyota. Not one problem or issue since purchasing brand new. I love this car and won't part with it soon. If I were to buy a new version it would be a 3."

Farm girl loves it

By on Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pros: "Excellent gas savings with comfort & good looks"

Cons: "Minor aerodynamic noise in specific conditions"

"I'm driving my new Prius c (model 2) for the past 8 months. I have 12K miles on it and I continue to love it. I am not a "green" person; I bought it because I'm thrifty. Monthly gas costs went from $300 to $75. Yay! I am mostly getting 56 mpg on average. I heard I might get less mpg in the winter (I live in PA), and it did drop a bit when it got below freezing, but I am still thrilled. It doesn't have "schwoop" to get into fast moving traffic, but I adjust. 5'10" tall hubby is happy with it too, as his concern was would he bump his head on the liner. I studies all videos I could find on it before buying it, i.e. how to drive it, etc. I was overly concerned. You just get in and drive. IF you want to squeeze out even better mileage, you pulse & glide. Also, I barely do city driving, which would give the best mpg. I'm all over country roads & highways. I'm an empty nester, and it suits me fine. There's only 1 thing I dislike, but I made an adjustment: When driving around 55mph with all windows down, I get this rumble noise. It's an aerodynamic issue. So I adjust the windows to eliminate it. But that's it. I am a very happy camper and would definitely buy another."

This car is amazing. Gtting close to 65 Mil/Gal

By on Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive. Saves a lot of money."

Cons: "n/a"

"I'm honestly saving a lot of money every day I drive this car! I used to spend $10.00 a day for gas and my car was a sedan. Now I'm paying less than $2.50 a day!! I know it's unreal but it's true! It also runs great. I’m 6’ tall but I have a lot of leg room in this car. This car is a smart choice in today’s high gas prices. The selling price is also reasonable. I highly recommend this car."

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 13 | Next