2010 Toyota Matrix Consumer Reviews

poor performance

By on Wednesday, July 08, 2009

"This car has been a big dissapointment for me. The power to climb a hill is poor. It is very noisy inside. The interior is minimal and the fabric stains very easily. For the winter weather I had to invest in snow tires. The tires don't do well when it rains and the stability on interstae highways is very poor."

6 months of the Shop

By on Monday, March 08, 2010

"I've owned a Matrix now for 7 months and here are the problems I've had. At 5000 miles the radio went out after a month I finally got a new one. At 7000 miles the radio started acting up again, toyota can't figure it out. At 9000 miles the 1st of the recalls. At 10,000 miles the gas pedal gets "fixed". Between 10,000 mile and 11,000 miles he accelerator sticks on 3 different occasions. I've owned may new and used cars in my life and this one by far has had the most issues. The vechicle I had before this and traded in on this matrix was a GMC Truck that had over 250,000 miles on it. Over it's life had fewer issues than this new Matrix has had in the 1st 7 months of ownership!"

Go Faster!!

By on Sunday, December 27, 2009

"Carvantruck? Sure is an odd duck to look at it. Ever been in a VW Bug? Tiny outside handballcourt inside. Same effect with Matrix. I'm 6'4" and can wear a hat in the backseat. Seats offer public transport comfort.Wife drives 75 miles a day highway 1.8L/32MPG!! I drive it between Chicago to Detroit. I'm glad I can slap the shifter between D and 3rd because it needs every boost you can give it to get from 50mph to 70. Flat windshield makes rain fly off She is what she is. Fun to drive in town that 1.8 . Flat floor and fold down rear seats"

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted