2008 Toyota Matrix

Based on 558 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Love this car

By on Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"I got my Matrix in 2005 and have loved it ever since. I have moved a few times since I have had the car and I have been surprised at how much it can carry since all of the seats (except the driver's of course) fold down. It can hold a full size mattress and also moved my fairly large dresser. I also feel very safe in this vehicle. I opted to get the 4WD option and have never felt the car slip in the snow or rain. My only complaint is that I have had to do a bunch of maintenance on the car even though it is only 3 years old. I have to admit that I drove it a lot in the 1st two years, but it seems that I have had to fix a lot of things since I've gotten it. Anyways, I love this car and would recommend it to anyone who needs to carry a bunch of stuff around, is looking for a car w/ great gas mileage, and wants a safe vehicle."

By on Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Great vehicle. Very practical

By on Monday, September 08, 2008

"I have always been a sports car person. I ended up buying my Matrix suddenly when my other vehicle died and I did not have a lot of options as I was unemployed at the time. I bought the car used. It was 2 years old at the time with very low mileage. Initially I was impressed by the styling, and I come from a family that trusts Toyotas. But since it was a wagon instead of a sportier, lower-to-the-ground vehicle, I was a little unsure if I would really come to like the car or even keep it after a year or two. But almost 3 years and 70,000 miles later ( I drive a lot), I LOVE my matrix. I wouldn't trade it for the world. No one would mistake the car for being fast, but it gets in and out of traffic and is extremely nimble for a wagon. The turning radius is unbelievable, I can turn around on a dime. The interior is pleasing to the eye and very comfortable. I can easily be on the road for several hours at a time without the back aches that can come from other vehicle seats. Having the extra outlet and lighter plug ins have been very convenient, and the visibility is great. I get great gas mileage and I can still haul around loads of groceries or camping gear. I have just past the 90,000 mile mark and I am still on original clutch and original brakes, both of which are in great shape per my mechanic. The car has had regular oil changes and a full tune up, and has given absolutely no problems whatsoever. My Matrix runs like it did when I bought it. The Matrix has converted me into a wagon-lover and I would buy another one in a heartbeat. But only after this one can't possibly run any more, which I hope is a very very long time."

Best Vehicle ever

By on Monday, September 08, 2008

"Great in gas, relyable, just an exellent vehicle, highly recomended for a girl, boy, or student."

My matrix

By on Thursday, September 04, 2008

"I have owned my matrix for a little over 2yrs after modifying almost everything on the car(shaved door handles, tint, lowering kit, wheels, 10,000 stereo) wich is something that i was going todo regarless, my car (neo) is pone of the best cars that i have had. pthe only problem that i have had is at 98,000 the check eng light came on and the dealer wants almost 2,000.00 for a new cadladic converter(?????) and the mirror broke off and that is 600.00 yes thats right 600.00 i have the TRD super charger if there is one thing that is a must THIS IS IT. the cars of the line are what they are a wagon, but the TRD gives you the perfect power . all in all this is a great auto the only reson for selling is that we bought a house and we need a truck now so the lady says it is time for some thing else.(so i sold it to my friend next door so it dosent have to leave me completly A+++++++++++"