2008 Toyota Matrix

Based on 556 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Great vehicle. Very practical

By on Monday, September 08, 2008

"I have always been a sports car person. I ended up buying my Matrix suddenly when my other vehicle died and I did not have a lot of options as I was unemployed at the time. I bought the car used. It was 2 years old at the time with very low mileage. Initially I was impressed by the styling, and I come from a family that trusts Toyotas. But since it was a wagon instead of a sportier, lower-to-the-ground vehicle, I was a little unsure if I would really come to like the car or even keep it after a year or two. But almost 3 years and 70,000 miles later ( I drive a lot), I LOVE my matrix. I wouldn't trade it for the world. No one would mistake the car for being fast, but it gets in and out of traffic and is extremely nimble for a wagon. The turning radius is unbelievable, I can turn around on a dime. The interior is pleasing to the eye and very comfortable. I can easily be on the road for several hours at a time without the back aches that can come from other vehicle seats. Having the extra outlet and lighter plug ins have been very convenient, and the visibility is great. I get great gas mileage and I can still haul around loads of groceries or camping gear. I have just past the 90,000 mile mark and I am still on original clutch and original brakes, both of which are in great shape per my mechanic. The car has had regular oil changes and a full tune up, and has given absolutely no problems whatsoever. My Matrix runs like it did when I bought it. The Matrix has converted me into a wagon-lover and I would buy another one in a heartbeat. But only after this one can't possibly run any more, which I hope is a very very long time."

Best Vehicle ever

By on Monday, September 08, 2008

"Great in gas, relyable, just an exellent vehicle, highly recomended for a girl, boy, or student."

My matrix

By on Thursday, September 04, 2008

"I have owned my matrix for a little over 2yrs after modifying almost everything on the car(shaved door handles, tint, lowering kit, wheels, 10,000 stereo) wich is something that i was going todo regarless, my car (neo) is pone of the best cars that i have had. pthe only problem that i have had is at 98,000 the check eng light came on and the dealer wants almost 2,000.00 for a new cadladic converter(?????) and the mirror broke off and that is 600.00 yes thats right 600.00 i have the TRD super charger if there is one thing that is a must THIS IS IT. the cars of the line are what they are a wagon, but the TRD gives you the perfect power . all in all this is a great auto the only reson for selling is that we bought a house and we need a truck now so the lady says it is time for some thing else.(so i sold it to my friend next door so it dosent have to leave me completly A+++++++++++"

Car worth considering

By on Thursday, August 28, 2008

"I like this car, I get 27 MPG (city/interstate) Not to fancy, pretty slow, and roomy... Price wise I've got my 08 for 16K, changed oil at 5k and that is it.. My wife though doesn't like this car much.. only for one reason, she wants smt a bit faster, but I prefer slower one, because I know if she is driving with my kid, its more safer to drive slowly. This is true family car (if you cannot afford mini van, and you have less than 2 kids), if you are concerned with price for the fuel, and you need extra room for kids staff, I would definitely recommend it."

great car and great gas mileage

By on Saturday, August 23, 2008

"Fun car to drive maneuvers fantastic."