2006 Toyota Matrix

Based on 556 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Bucket seats uncomfortable

By on Sunday, October 19, 2008

"I've only had this car for a couple of weeks and I'm pleased with it overall. The big problem I have is that the seats are too hard! I've developed pain in my right knee and right thigh. I had an older Chevy with a very comfortable bench seat and arm rest. This has happened to another Matrix owner I know. The other problem I see is that the console is too far back between the seats and diifcult to reach. Other than these two issues, I'm happy with the styling and gas mileage."

163K and going strong

By on Friday, October 17, 2008

"I have beat this car up...It's first year was spent commuting 2 hours each way daily. The last 4years it's still been going about 80 miles a day. It's been to Florida and back twice. My mechanic ( non dealer) says that it still has a lot of life in it. The only complaints I have are the windshield pits easily, the console box never stays shut, and the front cosmetic valences were poorly designed. It is impossible not to damage them. Replacing them is exorbitantly expensive for what amounts to 5 feet of plastic. I considered pulling them off, but it leaved bizarre holes in the front bumper. That all may sound negative, but to be honest, the cosmetic stuff doesn't bother me at all, considering how reliable a car it has been for me."

By on Saturday, October 11, 2008

What a great car

By on Saturday, October 11, 2008

"This car met each and every need I wanted in a car. I only have a problem with the rear cup holders. They are way to weak to hold any drink. Unfortunately I will be leaving the country soon and see no other way than to sell the vehicle. Honestly..., I don't want to do it, but there is no other way(financially) to ship it together with a few other household stuff back home. The worst part of it all is that I won't be able to buy another Matrix, because it's only sold in North America."

GOOD VEHICLE FOR PRICE

By on Sunday, October 05, 2008

"I LIKE THIS VEHICLE BASED ON IT'S PRICE.DISAPPOINTED ON THE GAS MILEAGE AT LEAST ON THE 4WD MODEL."