2010 Toyota Land Cruiser

8.4

Based on 24 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Best Vehicle I Have Ever Owned

By on Saturday, September 11, 2010

"About 6 months ago I got fed up and traded in my 08 Cadillac Escalade for the Land Cruiser as I was tired of the "little" problems that I kept having with the Cadillac. WOW the Land Cruiser doesn't disappoint, the interior fit and finish is light years better then the Escalades, I have yet to have any problem with the LC, whereas the Escalade was back to the dealer in the first 6 months several times from tire pressure sensors going out to broken door handles. The LC is EXPENSIVE, but after driving one, I wouldn't own anything other the a LC again."

Excellent dependable car

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "One ogf the best cars I ever owned in my 54 yrs"

Cons: "Price and gas mileage"

"The ride is superb, very dependable, towing capacity is amazing, the inside is vey roomy. Is not very good in gas mileage but not bad compared to other big SUVs."

And i'll buy it again!

By on Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"Just got my third LC in 19 years. drove one '91 for 8 years (still running great, now it's my kid's car), a '99 (sold by itself, did not even need to offer it to anyone) and a 2011. I looked around, did research on other brands and each and every one has had its major flaws, from the low profile rims on the Range Rover to the puny suspension on the Q7. This car is worth every cent, great engine, comfy, stylish, excellent torque, with the addition of some really handy gadgets and more spacious seating - having 2 sons over 6'4" tall was another concern, not with the Land Cruiser. I'm up to my third and full of excitement."

Rock Solid

By on Sunday, August 08, 2010

"I have 47000 miles. Vehicle is used for work and is off-road often. I carry around 500lbs of equipment all the time. I wish it sat higher or had adjustable suspension height. Fuel mileage with the stock Michelins reached 21mpg hwy at 80mph. I lost 3 mpg with the Goodyear Wrangler SA. The Goodyear tires are better off road. Works well in the snow and mud. This is a very good vehicle. It has power to run at any speed in the mountains. Had driveline replaced for clunk at startup. Wish I had one for the wife. It is hard to drive other vehicles now. There are so many design secrets that most people will never appreciate or understand."

Very Happy!

By on Monday, December 08, 2008

"Bought this vehicle to replace my 1997 GMC Suburban that had 207,000+ miles. Sad day when the old SUV was involved in a hit and run causing it to be destroyed...had planned on driving it for a lot longer. Considered a new Tahoe or Yukon but they seemed to be of lesser quality with more plastic and for the price of $50,000, I found that offensive. Researched extensively and decided upon the 2008 Landcruiser. Been driving it for 5 months and really enjoy it. Wished the body style was more like the previous model. Gas mileage is not as bad as I expected. Gets over 16 mpg on the highway. My old Suburban got 12. Ride is sweet. Second and third row seats fold down very easily. Love the seat warmers (front and second row) in the winter. Wish it had the seat coolers for the summer. Really appreciate the parking sensors on the FRONT and BACK bumpers! New Suburbans did not have this option. LOVE the navigation with bluetooth for the totally hands free driving. NO MORE looking for the phone to answer it. The call bumps the radio off until the call is over. VERY large and roomy interior. Air BAGS to the MAX. How many SUVs do you know that have an air bag for your knees? Told the dealer that I DID NOT want or need the XM radio. Hate to admit this, but I truly like listening to so many different stations and my 6 months of FREE XM is due to run out and I am going to sign up for a subscription. Too bad it is not less expensive. I am NOT an employee of XM and I was NOT paid to say that I GREATLY enjoy the XM radio. After Hurricane IKE this summer, I left town and could get updates on channel 247 on the aftermath. Earlier in the summer I took a vacation where there was NO TV and I could sit in the SUV and hear the weather updates for Hurricane Dolly! ALL of the pro baseball games play-by-play. A significant number of college games. Wish XM had ALL of the pro football games too. Don't listen to AM/FM radio much anymore. XM seems to keep me VERY satisfied. You won't believe the channels available. Negative: Had to replace the front windshield due to a rock hitting it and causing it to crack at that very moment. ALL windshields on ALL vehicles are made too thin these days and therefore crack easily. Dealership wanted $1500. to replace. After market product at a mom and pop shop got my business for $609. Cheaper but still an OUCH! I REALLY enjoy the Landcruiser and would buy it all over again!"