2007 Toyota Land Cruiser

9.6

Based on 179 Ratings for the 1998 - 2007 models.

9.8/10
    9.8/10
    9.7/10

Love my Landcruiser

By on Friday, September 27, 2013

Pros: "Reliability, interior size, elegant interior style"

Cons: "Can only think of one, wish for better gas mileage"

"This is one quality vehicle, of all the cars I have owned this is my favorite. And I have had a Lexus, Infiniti, Mercedes, Corvette, Explorer and Jeep Gran Waggoner. In 8 years I have not had one problem, only new tires and brakes and of course oil changes. I plan on putting another 100,000 miles on it. Love my Landcruiser!"

Best Vehicle I ever bought

By on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pros: "Great Quality and reliability"

Cons: "A little Pricy"

"Almost 10 years old and drives like new. No repairs, only normal service work including oil changes and tires. Would buy the Land Cruiser again only don't know when the current one will ever need replacing."

Simply said this vehicle is still relevant today

By on Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pros: "Quality that lasts and styling still relevant"

Cons: "It is a large vehicle that consumes gas"

"I am the original owner of the 2001 LC and was so impressed with its quality when first introduced that I paid cash for it which I have never done with new vehicles. But here I am in 2013 talking to this community about it. There is no substitute for a complete style and engineering design. The vehicle looks still contemporary today, the more weight you ask it to carry actually improves handling, and my wife has refused offers of new car replacements as she is the principal driver. Reliability is exceptional based on running synthetic Mobile oil, hi test gas, and keeping the air cleaner in good condition. Basically it has had no other issues of maintenance....ever. If I had to by my car today even with $168K miles on it is a good value."

What A Beast

By on Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pros: "Durable, reliable and comfortable"

Cons: "Still looking"

"Been Great. Cruising all over the country again for family trips this Summer. Black in color, sharp with style, .... Only one out there I've seen in awhile. We are a rare breed my friends! Average gas mileage sits at 17.4 on Hwy. Recommend change of the carbs throttle body and pcv value, air filter and tire pressure helps with MPG. Keep up with scheduled maintenance, tire rotation (Michelin Latitude Tour HP) and oil changes every 5,000. Brakes every 2-3 years. Its expected, heavy vehicle and I brake hard and for deer, bear and goats when in high country."

I LOVE THIS VEHICLE!!!

By on Friday, May 03, 2013

Pros: "BUILD QUALITY, ERGONOMICS, ON AND OFF ROAD MANNERS"

Cons: "NONE"

"I HAVE OWNED 3 JEEP RUBICONS FROM DIFFERENT YEARS 08-11 AND 2 TOYOTA FJ'S 10-11 FOR THE OFFROAD MANNERS AND UTILITARIAN ASPECT OF HAULING MY LITTLE ONE AROUND AND HIS GEAR. I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A PRISTINE 2006 LANDCRUISER FROM A FRIEND THAT HAD BEEN PAMPERED AND SERVICED. THIS LANDCRUISER IS ONE OF THOSE THAT HAS ME ASKING MYSELF WHY DIDNT I BUY ONE OF THESE YEARS AGO? THE ON ROAD MANNERS ARE SPECTACULAR AND OFFROAD IS VERY CAPABLE AS I TOOK IT TO HOLLISTER HILLS IN CA. LAST WEEK NEAR MY HOME JUST TO CHECK OUT THE DIFF LOCK AND ARTICULATION OF THE AHC SUSPENSION. THIS HAS EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS AND CAN NOW UNDERSTAND THE $70K NEW PRICEPOINT WHEN LOADED UP. IF YOU CAN FIND A WELL TAKEN CARE OF ONE, BUY IT! MINE HAD 117,000 MILES ON IT WHEN I BOUGHT LAST MONTH AND THE MILES DIDNT SCARE ME THE SLIGHTEST ON THIS RIG."