2003 Toyota Land Cruiser

9.6

Based on 177 Ratings for the 1998 - 2007 models.

9.8/10
    9.8/10
    9.7/10

Hands down, the most comfortable ride ever

By on Monday, December 02, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, mass, safety, quiet."

Cons: "Consumes gas readily....16 to 17 mph on freeway."

"We bought our Toyota Land Cruiser New and have loved it ever since. With 8 cylinders, it is a bit of a gas pig so we no longer use it daily, but are reluctant to let go of such a wonderful ride. It has been great for hauling kids to sporting events. The leather seats are wonderful for seating 5 people comfortably; the far rear seat is good for up to 3 young folk - too small for true adult comfort, but good when you have a crowd."

Must own one if you want a true SUV

By on Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pros: "Reliable/dependable/fun to drive/safe/looks good"

Cons: "Guzzles gas, but then again it is a 4X4"

"This vehicle rocks! The reason you don't see too many is because most people settle for less. Sure, it carries a hefty price tag, but I bought it ten years old as the third owner. This vehicle is one awesome ride. With seating for up to eight, I shuttle around my family of six, plus a friend or two. Gas is a bit costly, but worth it. The ride is actually pretty smooth, considering it delivers true 4X4 utility. Once when I was driving up by Canada, I was going a bit faster than I should have been on the highway. The roads were icy and it was snowing lightly, and I nearly lost control when the computer's traction control kicked in. I immediately thanked God for giving the Toyota engineers the insight and ability to create remarkably wonderful cars. The 4X4 ability is excellent. This car has been helpful in helping me build life-lasting memories with my family. It is amazing! A zombie-apocalypse vehicle for sure. The only complaint I have that I wish Toyota would address is that the Toyota Land Cruiser costs nearly as much as the Lexus equivalent. These cars are so awesome that I wish they would be more affordable. I wish the Toyota Land Cruisers would cost about $25K less than the Lexus version, but really they only differ by about $10K. More people should experience this ride!"

Sweet rig

By on Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Pros: "all"

"180,000 one starter, 2 o2 sensors, inner tie rods, and brakes pads. used off road, towing, and as a camper GREAT vehicle. K&N Cone and 40 series Flowmaster."

Love my Landcruiser

By on Friday, September 27, 2013

Pros: "Reliability, interior size, elegant interior style"

Cons: "Can only think of one, wish for better gas mileage"

"This is one quality vehicle, of all the cars I have owned this is my favorite. And I have had a Lexus, Infiniti, Mercedes, Corvette, Explorer and Jeep Gran Waggoner. In 8 years I have not had one problem, only new tires and brakes and of course oil changes. I plan on putting another 100,000 miles on it. Love my Landcruiser!"

Best Vehicle I ever bought

By on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pros: "Great Quality and reliability"

Cons: "A little Pricy"

"Almost 10 years old and drives like new. No repairs, only normal service work including oil changes and tires. Would buy the Land Cruiser again only don't know when the current one will ever need replacing."