2000 Toyota Land Cruiser

9.6

Based on 176 Ratings for the 1998 - 2007 models.

9.8/10
    9.8/10
    9.7/10

This is the most outstanding car I have ever owned

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, powerful,comfortable, comfortable ride."

Cons: "Not easy on gas."

"This is the best car I have ever owned and I have bought and owned 12 new cars over the years. The Land Cruiser does everything it was designed to do and it does it beautifully. Outstanding RELIABILITY in all it does. I can't speak more highly about this vehicle. My wife also has one and hers has 140000 miles on it. Mine has 130000 miles. Neither car has ever broken down ( we follow the book on maintenance) and have been rewarded with excellent service from the vehicles. They are not however, gas easy. We average 13-15 miles per gallon of regular grade gas. I would purchase this car again if and when it wears out, but it doesn't seem that it will happen any time soon. I will purchase it's big brother the Lexus LX as my next car (built on the same frame as Land Cruiser). My final words are, RELIABLE, RELIABLE, RELIABLE..and it maintains its value."

Great Vehicle for Family on or off road

By on Saturday, February 01, 2014

Pros: "priced to move"

Cons: "no cup holders"

"Fleet car mainly used intrastate for 150,000 miles rarely used in 4 wheel drive. a solidly built vehicle."

Had since new and have found it to be OUTSTANDING

By on Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pros: "RELIABLE, does what it is built to do, comfortable"

Cons: "Low gas mileage, not cheap"

"I own this SUV since new in 2004 and I have been impressed with it throughout my ownership. It does everything it is designed to do in excellent fashion. It has not broken down in all 130000 miles and is still going strong. I follow the factory book to the letter and the truck pays you back with reliability and power. It is fast off the line and in getting into fast moving traffic. It is comfortable and well appointed inside and out. It gets only 13 MPG but takes regular gas. I took the way back third row seats out of the truck when I first got it to make more room for hauling things for my boat and there is lots of room with the area clear in the back. I an going to purchase another one or it's big sister Lexus LX next. I love this SUV."

TOUGH AND DEPENDABLE

By on Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Pros: "Smooth, quiet, great off road, dependable, tough!"

Cons: "Nothing will stop it except a gas station."

"I was on a highway doing about 65 mph. A truck in front of me had an engine block fall out of it and I had nowhere to go except right over top of it. It shot my cruiser over 1 foot into the air and all that it did is put a small hole in my oil pan. Alignment was still perfect. If I would have been in almost any other vehicle, It would be totaled. I love my cruiser!"

Hands down, the most comfortable ride ever

By on Monday, December 02, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, mass, safety, quiet."

Cons: "Consumes gas readily....16 to 17 mph on freeway."

"We bought our Toyota Land Cruiser New and have loved it ever since. With 8 cylinders, it is a bit of a gas pig so we no longer use it daily, but are reluctant to let go of such a wonderful ride. It has been great for hauling kids to sporting events. The leather seats are wonderful for seating 5 people comfortably; the far rear seat is good for up to 3 young folk - too small for true adult comfort, but good when you have a crowd."

See if you qualify for