1997 Toyota Land Cruiser

9.4

Based on 121 Ratings for the 1991 - 1997 models.

Unbelivable off road vehicle

By on Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"This vehicle is an unreal off road machine. Even stock can whip any lifted jeep. But even better because of toyota's unmatched quality and dependability. Mine has 209000 and still runs strong."

Best vehicle ever!

By on Sunday, November 11, 2007

"I'm the original owner of my 1992 Land Cruiser and we even bought a second one...which we have now handed down to my newly married daughter and son in law. It's safe, reliable, and a workhorse. Still runs as good as it did the day we bought it. The key is scheduled maintenence & good tires. Not cheap, but pays for itself in the long run. Stick with Toyota parts for the important stuff. Mileage could be better (we get 15/16 mpg Hwy) but that inline 6-banger is unstoppable no matter what you go through."

Awesome vehicle

By on Sunday, July 29, 2007

"I've owned my '94 LandCruiser for 3 years and I absolutely LOVE it. It's a second vehicle, but by far my favorite to drive. It has been incredibly reliable even after 145K miles! It has many comfort features & considerate details (ex.power windows work for a few minutes after ignition turned off). It sits high and the visibility all around is amazing, and ride is smooth. It's only drawback is the 12/15mpg because it is a 4x4 and quite heavy, and gas prices are high. Otherwise, I would drive it everyday!! The sunroof and leather seats are perfect for driving my dog around to the park!"

The best SUV ever made in my opinion.

By on Tuesday, March 31, 2015

"Purchased my original LC in 1993 (New). Have been driving this car for going on 22 years now... she has never let me down. In fact, I purchased another 1996 model as a mate and keep both side by side in a vacation home in Colorado. IMO... the best all round SUV one could own. My wife has been talking upgrade to newer vehicles... I am at a loss as to how we could improve."

Love this SUV!!

By on Friday, January 21, 2011

"Only looking to sell because health problems are making it difficult for me to get in and out of the vehicle. I know I will cry when it goes, though. So cool to say," I have a Land Cruiser". It will take you to the ends of the Earth. Amazing SUV!"