1996 Toyota Land Cruiser

9.4

Based on 124 Ratings for the 1991 - 1997 models.

I love this vehicle

By on Saturday, December 01, 2007

"I've only owned my 95' Land Cruiser for about 6 months but it has never disappointed me. I bought it with 144k miles and have so far driven it to 151k and it is still running great. I have plenty of room for my self and all my passengers. The removable third row comes in very hand for when I need to either drive many passengers or carry lots of equipment when I go on camping trips. The offroad abilities are great, I have never gotten stuck anywhere. There are few problems with my Land Cruiser. I broke a coolant hose one time which was a very cheap fix (around 100 dollars). I also have a few oil leaks which is easily remedied by keeping an eye on my oil levels. The gas milage is not something to brag about either. I get about 18mpg on the highway and 12 in city. However, the engine is plenty powerful to tow my speedboat without breaking a sweat. Overall, this is a very nice car!"

Best vehicle ever!

By on Sunday, November 11, 2007

"I'm the original owner of my 1992 Land Cruiser and we even bought a second one...which we have now handed down to my newly married daughter and son in law. It's safe, reliable, and a workhorse. Still runs as good as it did the day we bought it. The key is scheduled maintenence & good tires. Not cheap, but pays for itself in the long run. Stick with Toyota parts for the important stuff. Mileage could be better (we get 15/16 mpg Hwy) but that inline 6-banger is unstoppable no matter what you go through."

Awesome vehicle

By on Sunday, July 29, 2007

"I've owned my '94 LandCruiser for 3 years and I absolutely LOVE it. It's a second vehicle, but by far my favorite to drive. It has been incredibly reliable even after 145K miles! It has many comfort features & considerate details (ex.power windows work for a few minutes after ignition turned off). It sits high and the visibility all around is amazing, and ride is smooth. It's only drawback is the 12/15mpg because it is a 4x4 and quite heavy, and gas prices are high. Otherwise, I would drive it everyday!! The sunroof and leather seats are perfect for driving my dog around to the park!"

Love this SUV!!

By on Friday, January 21, 2011

"Only looking to sell because health problems are making it difficult for me to get in and out of the vehicle. I know I will cry when it goes, though. So cool to say," I have a Land Cruiser". It will take you to the ends of the Earth. Amazing SUV!"

Bullitproof

By on Sunday, December 14, 2008

"I bought my 96 Lancrusier new for $48,000.00. The vehicle now has 270,000 miles on it and is going strong. This 4-wheel drive is safe and the inline 6 cylinder engine and transmission has never given me any trouble. This truck's engine and transmission have outlasted the paint!!!"