1994 Toyota Land Cruiser

9.4

Based on 124 Ratings for the 1992 - 1997 models.

Best vehicle made!

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "trouble free, goes anywhere"

Cons: "slow power windows when really cold"

"I bought my FJ80 after someone t-boned my 85' BJ-60 diesel cruiser (which had 725,000 miles on it!). I have owned several 60's and 62's and absolutely love this 80 series. I have owned it for 6 years and done nothing but change the oil and other fluids as recommended. The millage is kind of poor, the power windows are slow when it gets below 0, but otherwise no complaints. I will stick with the cruisers till they put me in the ground!"

For being 18 years old, its amazing!

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pros: "Great price, safe, spacious and will last FOREVER!"

Cons: "GAS GUSLER!"

"I've had 12 cars over the last 14 years. I've everything from a VW, Audi, Cadillac, Jeep, Honda and Acura. This is my first Toyota and the oldest car I've ever had and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! The space inside, the feeling of being safe while driving and not to mention having people ask if I'd be willing to sell it is great! I got it for $5600! You can not find this vehicle anywhere, and in this shape for that price. I lucked out!!! :) If you ever come across a Land Cruiser, DO NO pass it up!"

The best car ever built

By on Saturday, January 01, 2011

"I had this landcruiser for 14 years and put over 300000 miles on it. Great all around SUV. Would buy another one, but they are now so expensive."

Awsome vehicle

By on Friday, March 12, 2010

"This is our 4th Land Cruiser. It is fun to drive and easy to get around town in. It has room enough for our four kids and all of their stuff. It is very reliable and we have had very few problems with it. We highly recommend it."

Landcruiser

By on Monday, June 08, 2009

"great suv, does use the front brakes more than you would expect. The land cruiser is a very solid vehicle on the road and off, you will feel safe with this type of vehicle. runs very well, will climb just about straight up a wall, just won't beat any land speed records doing it. would recomment this suv to anyone willing to pay a bit more for this type of vehicle."

Fun truck!

By on Monday, November 03, 2008

"My husband really wanted a LandCruiser even thought it would be my daily driver. He did good, I love it! Very stylish, handles well and is pretty reliable. It does great off road. We have kept up with several modified trucks, ours is still all stock. It looks good with mud on it! Only complaints are gas millage (gets better millage off road) around 15 city/highway and the front seat room. They don't slide back very far, husband is over 6 feet and is a little uncomfortable driving it. Other then that it has been a joy to drive."

Nice secure ride

By on Thursday, August 09, 2007

"I've owned this suv since new--have had absolutely no trouble. Gas mileage of 15 highway is not too bad considering the weight 4WD and comfort."

great vehicle for leg, hip, and head room

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "dependability, laughs at pot holes in ABQ"

Cons: "gas mileage, lack of acceleration"

"I have been searching for another landcruiser since I sold a 85 FJ60 out of disparation. I found a 91 with low miles a year ago and I still discovered I still love the TLCs. Although with a few things wrong, I love the roomy cabin compared to a Jeep Cherokee I owned a couple years ago. Equiped with a few rattles and exhaust smells, it performs acceptionally. I have put 3000 miles on it and added a JVC head unit and replaced all the factory one-way speakers with 3 and 4 way speakers."

1992 Toyota LC Good vehicle

By on Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"I bought this because my 1990 4-runner didnt have quite enough seating for my kids and additional people (I wanted the third seat). It had 185000 miles when I bought it and now it has 195000 miles. It had a powersteering leak, and front and rear main seals leaked when I bought it. I have gotten the ps leak fixed and the front seal, the rear doesnt leak enough to have to add oil, so I'm holding off on fixing it. The LC is great, I drive it to work every day and it gets me there in one piece, even with the snow. The only down side is the gas mileage. My 4-runner gets a lot better gas mileage. And, the LC is gutless. It will pull anything behind it (torque is good, horse power is lacking) it is not able to keep up with the speed limit when we go over some mountain passes. The LC has not given me any issues yet other than the oil leaks. I wouldnt hesitate to get into it and drive anywhere. Very good vehicle, and all options still work except the shift lock button by the shifter."

Bullet Proof

By on Monday, August 03, 2009

"I've had my '96 since '99, having purchased it with 60,000 miles. It now has 200,000 with no signs of slowing. It taxied my three boys to their various events, and made annual trips to deep snow in Nat'l Parks. No problems, ever. FJ80 straight-six set up from these years are hard to beat."