1994 Toyota Land Cruiser

9.4

Based on 124 Ratings for the 1992 - 1997 models.

I love this vehicle

By on Saturday, December 01, 2007

"I've only owned my 95' Land Cruiser for about 6 months but it has never disappointed me. I bought it with 144k miles and have so far driven it to 151k and it is still running great. I have plenty of room for my self and all my passengers. The removable third row comes in very hand for when I need to either drive many passengers or carry lots of equipment when I go on camping trips. The offroad abilities are great, I have never gotten stuck anywhere. There are few problems with my Land Cruiser. I broke a coolant hose one time which was a very cheap fix (around 100 dollars). I also have a few oil leaks which is easily remedied by keeping an eye on my oil levels. The gas milage is not something to brag about either. I get about 18mpg on the highway and 12 in city. However, the engine is plenty powerful to tow my speedboat without breaking a sweat. Overall, this is a very nice car!"

Best vehicle ever!

By on Sunday, November 11, 2007

"I'm the original owner of my 1992 Land Cruiser and we even bought a second one...which we have now handed down to my newly married daughter and son in law. It's safe, reliable, and a workhorse. Still runs as good as it did the day we bought it. The key is scheduled maintenence & good tires. Not cheap, but pays for itself in the long run. Stick with Toyota parts for the important stuff. Mileage could be better (we get 15/16 mpg Hwy) but that inline 6-banger is unstoppable no matter what you go through."

Offroad Beast!!

By on Thursday, October 18, 2007

"I have a 1994 Toyota Landcruiser. It is the very best offroad vehicle you can buy. You have to get the 1994 year or lower because of the inline V6. The gear ratio is low and it will crawl over anything. It is fantastic in the snow, mud, ice, whatever...very safe vehicle. The engine they put in these things is probably the best Toyota engine ever. And Toyota has been building great engines for a long time. Here is the deal. You can go from uptown class to redneck mudballer at any given time. This rig will turn heads no matter what you are doing or where you are going. it demands a bit of a price tag, but I've never seen anything from mine that would make me want any other vehicle. I guess the one true downfall is gas mileage. I have mine with K&N's on everything possible and was able to boost gas mileage up to about 13.5 mpg. That still sounds awful, but I was around 11 mpg before. The good part, I guess, is that is the gas mileage no matter if you're on the freeway or in the hills."

best car ever

By on Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pros: "great drive, reliable, love the body style"

Cons: "gas guzzler, but worth it"

"reliable, comfortable and never lets me down. I can pack just about anything in her and my grandkids love the third row seats with the slider windows. You cannot go wrong with a cruiser. the two times I've had it in for repairs in the last two years, they've been very minor. wanted one forever, so glad I have her."

Bullitproof

By on Sunday, December 14, 2008

"I bought my 96 Lancrusier new for $48,000.00. The vehicle now has 270,000 miles on it and is going strong. This 4-wheel drive is safe and the inline 6 cylinder engine and transmission has never given me any trouble. This truck's engine and transmission have outlasted the paint!!!"

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"I bought my 1995 Landcruiser about three years ago. I've owned about four Toyotas and I think this is definitely the best one. I had a 1994 4-Runner before this and it was unstoppable too, but the LC has alot more power and towing capacity. It is very rough on gas though, but I plan on keeping it for pulling boats and other recreational activities. It just turned 194,000 miles and the inline six is still quiet and has no leaks of any kind. Keep the oil changed and regular maintenance and this is one dependable SUV!!!"

Land Cruiser Sets the Standard

By on Wednesday, January 09, 2008

"I might be biased...But, my 95' is the best. I have owned it since new...it just turned 160,000 miles and the inline 6 still runs like new. Tires and brakes are the only thing I have needed to replace. Each set of tires has gone 50k miles amazing. Keeping up with the maintanence is key. The four wheeling feature is unbelievable. The optional locking differentials still work even though I switch them on only once every few years. Gas milleage is the only issue but I still use supreme and the pleasure of this vehicle out ways the milleage. I have added a Pioneer Navsystem and flip down vidoe screens above the second row seats for my kids. a new fun dynamic. The kids love the 3rd seats and nice to have them not right behind mom and dad. Dought I will ever sell this vehicle and keep as a collector one day. Hope you find one."

Excellent Vehicle

By on Wednesday, January 02, 2008

"I bought my 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser in 2002 and it has run, and run, and run without a single problem! I put new tires on the car, new brake pads, and I service the car every 4-5000 miles. As a female, I need a car that starts up and runs consistently because I have no mechanical skills. The only stumbling block I've had was when one of my radio speakers blew out and I had to find a replacement. It was nearly impossible to find speakers that fit the doors of this car. My Land Cruiser has never let me down, I love it and I would recommed this vehicle to anyone!"

By on Sunday, September 16, 2007

"I have gone over 200,000 with only regular maintenance. A great, great, reliable car"

Best Truck Ever Made

By on Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"Have had this truck for 15 years, and the quality is unbelivable. Close to 300,000 miles and not a single rattle or noise and it has never ever let me down. Most of the hoses are even still the original! Icredible. A toyota dealer told me the company actually lost around $5000 on each of these sold because they over built them and then had to price them to the market, I believe it. Will go into history someday as the best ever built I think."