2014 Toyota Highlander Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,989 - $31,026.

10/8.3

9.4

Based on 28 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.9/10
Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next

Great Improvement over the 2013 model

By on Thursday, November 13, 2014

Pros: "This newly designed SUV is a pleasure to drive."

Cons: "No ventilated cup holder. No 2nd row bench seat."

"I traded my 2013 Highlander Limited with 45,000 miles for a 2015. The improvements are significant! Driving performance is nicely enhanced. Handling is improved resulting in substantially less body roll, traction control makes pulling out of an intersection more secure, turning radius has been reduced. Comfort levels have been enhanced with nice features such as ventilated seats and improved rear storage when 3rd row is in use."

The best SUV ever!

By on Monday, June 23, 2014

"I have owned 4 SUV's, including two Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer editions. I decided I wanted something with better mileage and after driving seven different brands, I opted for the 2014 Toyota Highlander. I choose a Limited version w/ an MSRP of $43,903 and got an excellent deal by working two dealers until I got the price I wanted. The vehicle is one month old tomorrow and it is simply fantastic. Love all of the features, the steering and ride is nothing short of perfect. I'm tall and on the heavy side, but I fit in the Highlander as easily as I do my Expedition. Gas mileage is outstanding and my family loves it too. If you're in the market for a new SUV, drive the Highlander....you won't be disappointed!!!"

Great family SUV and fun to drive !

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pros: "Very roomy interior and strong looking exterior."

Cons: "The best upgrades are only for the Limited package"

"The 2014 Toyota Highlander is a fun SUV to drive. I did my homework before purchasing and boy did it pay off ! My whole family loves driving it. The new interior is really roomy and awesome. Can't wait to go on the weekend to the beach ! Anyone who is really in the market for a new SUV should seriously look into this ALL new Highlander. It won't disappoint ...: )"

Toyota Got it Right

By on Saturday, December 06, 2014

Pros: "ride, comfort, steering feel, utility"

"I've owned the AWD Limited Platinum for over 6 months and couldn't be much happier with it. I test drove and researched many competitors, but it came down to this and the Acura MDX (AWD base). They were both around the same price, but of course you get all the bells and whistles with the Toyota, and I am so glad I did. Also, I actually preferred the ride and steering over the Acura. The steering feel is excellent...nice and tight. At the same time the ride is extremely smooth so you really get the best of both worlds. So even with the base V6 you will still enjoy the great ride. The bucket seats in the rear, suit our 4-member family perfectly. The amount of space back there, makes it a great place to be. The panoramic sunroof and heated steering wheel are as nice as expected. However, I was surprised by how much I use and appreciate the blind spot monitoring and the adaptive cruise control. I highly recommend this vehicle."

Impressive so far.

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

Pros: "Easy to drive. Very well equipped. Nice looking."

Cons: "No lumbar support for passenger seat"

"While 650 miles is a little soon to fully evaluate a vehicle, I am impressed! I have driven three other SUV/crossovers more than 100k miles each, this Highlander, which is my first Toyota, seems easier to drive than any of them. The interior is well designed and comfortable. I think it is one of the better looking SUV's of any size."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next