2011 Toyota Highlander

Based on 383 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

2nd highlander. Love it

By on Thursday, March 12, 2015

Pros: "Comfy, roomy, 4 cup holders."

"Looking to trade in for newer model. Love it. 2nd highlander. Bought 1 st one new. 2nd one used and going now for 3rd used!"

Best car I Ever Owned

By on Friday, July 5, 2013

I own this car

Pros: "Plenty of horsepower, smooth ride, great quality"

"I was a lifetime Chevy SUV owner until I started having problems with each succeeding model. I traded in my last Chevy I'll ever own, a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse and with the urging of my friends bought a brand new 2013 Toyota Highlander. Best choice I ever made. I have driven over 21000 trouble free miles. The ride is very comfortable with plenty of horsepower to go over the mountains on the way to Vegas. I am now going to be a lifetime Toyota owner."

Hey it's a Toyota

By on Monday, October 15, 2012

Pros: "Power, Mileage, Comfort"

Cons: "Third row seat tight, and Price."

"Bought this vehicle new in 2011. at 40,000 miles I had to put new tires, and a new vehicle battery on it. No problems with it whatsoever. mileage varies dependent mainly on headwind ect. but overall I get 25 mph. I live in a small town so about the time it gets warmed up I am there. Alot of power in this vehicle. No problems with snow ect. But deep snow I have heard that the vehicle has a hard time getting going because of the no slip tire system. I mean the tires will not spin. Deep snow like 12" but I had no problem. Pricey vehicle but we accepted that for the comfort and room plus towing capability. and of course3 4X4. The third row seat is really tight in the back but good for kids."

Great Family Car

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"We love this CAR! I commute 100 miles a day, 50 each direction, so we needed a decent MPG- I get about 25 MPG. There is also enough room in the back seat for the car seat, with the back seat slid all the way to the rear, and my 6 '4" husband in the front seat, slid all the way back, and my oddly tall 3 year old isn't smashed! Would buy it again! Just wish the limited model didn't have the sun roof- it takes away about 3" head room for the tall husband..."

Solid SUV

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2015

"Great people mover (although the third row is not great for an adult for any ride over 30 mins but is doable), powerful acceleration, good handling, pretty good in snow, super reliable and interior is made of high quality material that lasts. The vehicle is a nice split between a full size SUV and a mid-sized cross-over. Cons gas mileage stinks, Less than 15 mpg is common for around town and don't expect much over (in any) 20 on the highway. The cars Bluetooth is complicated to work and set up and the hands-free voice dialing is a joke. All in all, well worth it if your looking for a vehicle like this, Toyota reliability and resale value trump the few cons on this vehicle."