2011 Toyota Highlander

Based on 356 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Worst Car Ever

By on Friday, April 10, 2009

"Nothing but electrical problems. Radio broke, power windows broke many times, dummy lights always coming on (check engine etc) fuse box melted!!! and much more."

Lurchmobile

By on Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"This car cannot make up its mind which gear to go into. It hits passing gear so often I think I'm getting whiplash. I haven't driven a car this bad since my '74 K-car. Also, it handles like your towing a boat. Don't listen to Consumer Reports or other so-called experts - this car is a dog!"

Good Bang for your Buck

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"I have had my Highlander for almost 2 months. I previously drove a Lexus RX300 - this vehicle rides, drives and handles every bit as good as my Lexus for a fraction of the price. The only complaint that I have of my Highlander is the headrest, it feels to me like it is pushing forward on the back of my head. I have found that there is no adjustment for the headrest and it drives me crazy - other than that, I absolutely love my Highlander."

Not worth the money!

By on Monday, March 09, 2009

"We looked at many different cars and finally settled on the '08 Highlander. It is the base model with some extras. However, the things I felt that should be basic on a car that cost this much were really lacking! We have had to take it in to be "serviced" three times, once a week after buying it for the brakes. It looks good and feels godd but is a waste of money."

By on Thursday, March 05, 2009

"Best value for your mpg buck. The amount of space this vehicle has is absolutely amazing. I still dont know how they are getting 27mpg in the city when I have tried for the last 2 gas tanks and can only get to 25.5mpg. Other than that it a great vehicle."