2011 Toyota Highlander

Based on 348 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Not worth the money!

By on Monday, March 09, 2009

"We looked at many different cars and finally settled on the '08 Highlander. It is the base model with some extras. However, the things I felt that should be basic on a car that cost this much were really lacking! We have had to take it in to be "serviced" three times, once a week after buying it for the brakes. It looks good and feels godd but is a waste of money."

By on Thursday, March 05, 2009

"Best value for your mpg buck. The amount of space this vehicle has is absolutely amazing. I still dont know how they are getting 27mpg in the city when I have tried for the last 2 gas tanks and can only get to 25.5mpg. Other than that it a great vehicle."

EXCELLENT MULTIPURPOSE VEHICLE

By on Friday, February 27, 2009

"I have owned Chevy Tahoes, Trailblazers, and a Toyota Sequioa in the past. This vehicle provides good cargo carrying capacity, as well as towing capability. I wouldn't recommend towing a heavy trailer or a large boat but it is very effective with small to medium load trailers. Excellent comfort with plenty of head and leg room in front and second rows. Smooth, quiet motor with excellent transmission provides for nice handling characteristics. Only complaints would be disappointing gas mileage and exceedingly poor tire performance in snow and tread wear. I replaced badly-worn Toyo tires at 22,000 miles. I now have Michelin Latitude Tour HPs. Drove in 6inch snow yesterday, tires were awesome."

Not bad, Smooth ride!

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Cost a lot than rest, but better than the rest."

Love My Highlander

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"I had to get another vehicle because my last car, a Chevy Malibu, was totalled in a car accident. Safety was my priority. I got my '08 Highlander Utility 4WD used and got a great deal, so I'm not complaining about price. I love the 3rd row, but keep it down to see out of the rear window easier. My brother is 6'3 and had plenty of leg room in the second row. It's easy to place and remove a car seat from the 2nd row's bucket seats. I purchased it when the roads were icey, and Loved how it handled on icey road conditions. The "Snow" button is handy. We took it up to a ski resort with no problem. It has good mileage on the highway. Oh, after my oil change the Maintenance Req. light was still lite up. I had to take it to the dealer to be shown how to reset it. The driver's seat was more comfy than the Rav-4 for me; I'm 5'10. Love the body and color (Blue Streak Metallic) I think I made a good buy."