2011 Toyota Highlander

Based on 370 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Very good car

By on Sunday, January 04, 2009

"A very good vehicle. build quality is excellent. Have had many high line cars, this is the best. Compared to a Honda Pilot, the vehicle is much quieter, better ride and very smooth. Looks much better than the Honda (It's only competitor). It should be in a higher class of vehicle such as the MDX or Lexus RX. Makes the BMW X series look bad for what they charge. Have had no problems at all and it has 20k miles. Performed great in very bad snow conditions in Tahoe and did it with 22MPG! I'm done with the MB and BMW myth and am now enjoying a car that is actually WORTH the money."

Comfrtable, quick and reliable.

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

"This is a great car. Not much to complain about after 90,000+ miles. The 3rd row seat is small. I never use it now because my smallest kids are now too big to fit. But if you do have small children, they should fit without a problem. It's kind of expensive vehicle, but it does many, many things well. It's smooth, comfortable, it's easy to drive, surprisingly quick with the V6, the gas mileage isn't too bad at 21 mpg average, and it's 100% problem free for me. It also tows our small jet ski trailer pretty well for weekend trips to the lake. It's a perfect family fun vehicle."

25% Better Gas Mileage on 1st Day

By on Monday, April 14, 2008

"I drove the vehicle 150 miles and had 25% better gas mileage on the first day of ownership. Only wish Toyota could have put in memory position for 2 separate drivers. Other than that, I am very impressed with the braking ability and acceleration. The car is very quiet and comfortable to drive."

Awesome SUV...Love it!

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Very comfortable, handles great"

Cons: "Price tag"

"I drive about 40,000 miles a year. Recent vehichles have been 08 Nissan Murano, 05 Toyota 4Runner, 10 Ford Taurus and they dont touch the Highlander. I have the limited version and the seat is very comfortable which is whats important spending alot of time in the car driving. It handles great, the nav system is very accurate. Folding down 3rd row is convienent and easy to use. The adjustable mid row works great with a car full of kids. Gas mileage on the highway is 24mpg. I absolutly love this car! Would highly recommend it. The price of the car is not cheap but Toyotas hold their value! Recommended this car to my sister and she bought one."

Good gas mileage and reliable

By on Saturday, May 04, 2013

Pros: "tech package, flexible seating, good gas mileage"

Cons: "not the most exciting to drive"

"We have had our 2012 highlander for about a year and are very happy with it. We got the 4 cylinder model for mileage and for the flat Louisiana roads we drive 95% of the time. So far, the 4 cylinder has been great. We are averaging over 25 mpg in mostly highway driving and it makes only a few hp less than our 2005 Ford Freestyle. It did struggle a bit on a trip to the mountains of Arkansas,so I would probably get the 6 cylinder if I lived in a mountainous area or towed with it. We love the tech package with the bluetooth and rear view camera. Also love the flexible seating that can seat people our lay flat to carry our large dogs. So far,has been a typical reliable Toyota vehicle. Toyota Care which includes your scheduled maintenance has been a bonus. If you are in the market for a SUV, do yourself a favor and look at the highlander."