2010 Toyota Highlander

Based on 357 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Lovin my Toyota

By on Saturday, May 30, 2009

"This is the first Toyota I have owned, I previously owned a Saturn VUE (which I loved). The Highlander is much roomier and rides very smoothly. It had alot of extras for not alot of money. I cannot say enough good things about it."

Solid

By on Sunday, May 24, 2009

"was looking at 4runner and got a glance at the highlander and boy was I impressed. I test drove the 4 and 6 cyl. and was impressed by the 4 cylinder. It delivers the preformance of most other companies 6 cylinders, but getting 23/27 mpg, sweet! As for the 6, its a good bit of fun for such a big car, had enough in it to put a little smile on my face and the 6 with standard steptronic (auto manual mix) engaged, its more fun than I thought, but you must decide if its worth an extra 2k and 3 mpg less. The car also gives a good mix between man/women drivers. It has enough towing weight for my toys (at 5k max lbs), enough go to make me smile with either motor, my dog fits in the trunk, it still has some mom haler features, the sunglass holder on the ceiling doubles as a baby mirror, the car has WAY TO MANY cup holders(4 in the front/ 4 more in the middle??) though some of them can do a great job doubling as storage. Outside the latest redesign looks very cool to me, large but smoothed out and sleek. Most of the interior feels solid but their are a few small spots that have cheaper feeling plastics, but I was in the base model. I only did a test drive and feel around of the two, but its my top pick in toyota and really beating out the competition in some areas, still, you pay more for the toyota name, Im finding about 3-4k more, but it might be worth it"

By on Tuesday, May 19, 2009

my Hylander

By on Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"Superior for a mid size suv, handle and gas mileage!"

Very pleased

By on Saturday, May 02, 2009

"We were looking for a vehicle to replace our 2000 Mazda MPV. We wanted something about the same size but with better mileage and better power...an unlikely combination. After doing reasearch on the internet and test driving 7 different vehicles we decided on the Toyota Highlander Sport. It's comfortable, quiet, and rides extremely well. If you are looking for a mid-size SUV you need to test drive the Highlander...I don't think you'll be disappointed."